Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Tim Prapong's Discussions (3,101)

Discussions Replied To (2571) Replies Latest Activity

"Defending points must be a pain in the tennis shorts for anybody. So the top dog can…"

Tim Prapong replied Jul 7, 2011 to What is your bet as to when Djoko finally loses?

71 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Even Federer says he deserves the #1 spot, even though Fed beat him in the French. I…"

Tim Prapong replied Jul 7, 2011 to What is your bet as to when Djoko finally loses?

71 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"He's got a bad hip last I heard. It's always interesting to see a big serve and voll…"

Tim Prapong replied Jul 7, 2011 to Milos Raonic's performance so far this year....

15 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by tennisbum

"I am often in the Pasadena, Burbank, Griffith's Park area, especially Friday through…"

Tim Prapong replied Jul 5, 2011 to Anyone in westside? I am open for hitting partner.game. 3.0-3.5 here.

5 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by David A

"Well, I guess my second steed won. Won in fine fashion."

Tim Prapong replied Jul 3, 2011 to Federer AND Nadal struggling badly today! Looks like Murray may get his chance!

8 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"So much for the sentimental favorites, Tsonga and Murray. I think Djoko will pull it…"

Tim Prapong replied Jul 1, 2011 to Federer AND Nadal struggling badly today! Looks like Murray may get his chance!

8 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Hope you have him crouching over a card catalog, Cordell. Probably was trying to loc…"

Tim Prapong replied Jun 29, 2011 to Borg, Mac and Sampras have picked Fed to win Wimbledon, who's your pick?

30 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"I wonder what Annacone is doing to charge him up. The guy looks like a librarian up…"

Tim Prapong replied Jun 29, 2011 to Borg, Mac and Sampras have picked Fed to win Wimbledon, who's your pick?

30 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"He needs to get rid of all his monogrammed clothing and earn his way to victory agai…"

30 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Just saw the last game Tsonga served out. Fed really couldn't return effectively. Ts…"

30 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service