Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Tim Prapong's Discussions (3,101)

Discussions Replied To (2571) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, more velocity because it is more linear. He is hitting through much better."

Tim Prapong replied Aug 24, 2011 to Will anyone step up and upset Djokovic at the U.S. Open?

18 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Chin, if he does not go after those balls, he's not Nadal anymore. Besides, he needs…"

Tim Prapong replied Aug 23, 2011 to Is Nadal's game already slipping?

15 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Joe Watson, inventor/designer/

"I read somewhere that Nadal's favorite food to eat is sushi. Well, that'll teach him…"

Tim Prapong replied Aug 23, 2011 to Is Nadal's game already slipping?

15 Sep 5, 2011

"I played around with abbreviating my toss and reducing the amount of chest and right…"

Tim Prapong replied Aug 23, 2011 to What is the word on Djokovic's shoulder injury? Does his serve have anything to do with it?

6 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Hal Wagner

"I recently read Laver's autobiography and was surprised to see his struggle with ten…"

Tim Prapong replied Aug 23, 2011 to What is the word on Djokovic's shoulder injury? Does his serve have anything to do with it?

6 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Hal Wagner

"No, I think he will be in the top 3 unless Berdych, Murray or Soderling do something…"

Tim Prapong replied Aug 22, 2011 to Is Nadal's game already slipping?

15 Sep 5, 2011

"I believe Djoko has compacted his forehand so it operates more linear than before. H…"

Tim Prapong replied Aug 22, 2011 to Will anyone step up and upset Djokovic at the U.S. Open?

18 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Haha! Fed looks like, "What are you putting up my nose? The gall!", Nadal is like, "…"

Tim Prapong replied Aug 19, 2011 to A Change in the Air: The Big Three Becomes The Big One

1 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Not much of an advantage the anglers have against the bashers and s and volleyers to…"

Tim Prapong replied Aug 19, 2011 to Will anyone step up and upset Djokovic at the U.S. Open?

18 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Well, I think the gap is as big as I believe only because Rafa is a true blood and g…"

Tim Prapong replied Aug 18, 2011 to Will anyone step up and upset Djokovic at the U.S. Open?

18 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service