Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Tim Prapong's Discussions (3,101)

Discussions Replied To (2571) Replies Latest Activity

"The old Prince Oversized Graphite with the green stripes? I really like that racquet…"

Tim Prapong replied Jan 10, 2012 to Heavier, stiffer throat favors Eastern grip users. Lighter, flexible throat favors Western grip users

5 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Well, Mark T. is both a Nadal and Edberg fan, so I'd like to know what he thinks of…"

Tim Prapong replied Jan 10, 2012 to Stefan Edberg says Nadal's Golden Age is over...

3 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Dude, I was using your overhead motion and really crushing it last night. Thanks, ma…"

Tim Prapong replied Jan 10, 2012 to volley volley overhead drill (public video)

11 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"I really miss seeing serve and volley at the top of the men's tour. Fed tries it, bu…"

Tim Prapong replied Jan 10, 2012 to Stefan Edberg says Nadal's Golden Age is over...

3 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"This excellent summary explains to me why I prefer the Head Youtek Prestige Mid to W…"

Tim Prapong replied Jan 10, 2012 to Heavier, stiffer throat favors Eastern grip users. Lighter, flexible throat favors Western grip users

5 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Wow, that's a whole bevy of strings! Well, if I hadn't such a bad time with the Vend…"

Tim Prapong replied Jan 10, 2012 to Probably the best internet string database!

12 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"I would but my motel doesn't get ESPN Classic. :("

Tim Prapong replied Jan 10, 2012 to Live Chat during Tennis on TV Australian OPEN & EVENTS Leading to it. , ESPN, Tennis Channel Show times

22 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

"Raonic could end up in the final, just like Tsonga did that one year. So he's your f…"

Tim Prapong replied Jan 9, 2012 to Early predictions for the 2012 Australian Open (only a week before it starts!)

83 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"I like those picks. They all have big firepower. Looking for an AO with lots of fire…"

Tim Prapong replied Jan 9, 2012 to Early predictions for the 2012 Australian Open (only a week before it starts!)

83 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Hope you didn't get the Pro's Pro Vendetta. Really awful string that feels downright…"

Tim Prapong replied Jan 9, 2012 to Probably the best internet string database!

12 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service