Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Mark / The Mayor's Discussions (3,241)

Discussions Replied To (2343) Replies Latest Activity

"It's true that some of our "real" personalities come out in the heat of battle."

Mark / The Mayor replied Jun 9, 2014 to In Your Words, Why is Tennis The Best Sport?

2 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

"Great job!  It is very disarming when you just walk right up and start popping the q…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Jun 6, 2014 to Full Interview Of Top Juniors Francis Tiafoe and Michael Mmoh

8 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Racquet Comedy

"Hi Patrick, Be sure to post this in our Alamo Aces Tennis Group too. http://tennisop…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Jun 2, 2014 to Private Tennis Lessons (group or individual) in San Antonio, TX by Patrick Parker

4 Jun 2, 2014

"Hello Early Morning lover, Why do you like the early morning?  Is it because you pre…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Jun 2, 2014 to Early Morning Fool - weekdays

1 Jun 2, 2014

"Hey Kevin! Thanks for sharing that one! I edited your post to embed the video right…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Jun 2, 2014 to How to Effectively Recover

2 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Kevin Nguyen

"Hi Lou! Be sure to post this in the Woodland Hills Tennis Group too: http://tennisop…"

Mark / The Mayor replied May 28, 2014 to Early morning tennis Wednesday

1 May 28, 2014

"Michael, Be sure to post this in our ABQ group as well. I'd love to play with you so…"

Mark / The Mayor replied May 25, 2014 to 4.0-4.5 player for hitting/drills/doubles

1 May 25, 2014

"I do know.  I've been trying to open up the angles with softer topspin "rollers" in…"

Mark / The Mayor replied May 15, 2014 to I smell tennis season in the air...

6 May 15, 2014

"In case you've never seen it, here's a nice vid I found: "

Mark / The Mayor replied May 15, 2014 to I smell tennis season in the air...

6 May 15, 2014

"Hi Chris - you came to the right place.  Sorta Be sure to post this in our Big Bost…"

Mark / The Mayor replied May 14, 2014 to Summer tennis in Brookline / newton / boston

2 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Abby Rudolph

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service