Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Classified Ads (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tennis Scoring iPhone App

Keep track of your tennis scores with this handy app!  It also keeps track of your teams, events, and rosters.  It knows how to keep score…

Started by Chris

0 May 27, 2012

Singles Tennis Weekend Tennis & Love??

NYCityMatchmaking and Total Tennis Resort Serving up Love for Singles Seeking their Perfect Match   July 27-29, 2012 (Friday 5pm - Sunday…

Started by Michelle Gold

0 May 21, 2012

Singles Tennis Weekend July 27-29 Tennis & Romance

NYCityMatchmaking and Total Tennis Resort Serving up Love for Singles Seeking their Perfect Match   July 27-29, 2012 (Friday 5pm - Sunday…

Started by Michelle Gold

0 May 21, 2012

New Tennis Scorekeeper coming - need your help - short survey

Aloha,   In the process ofdevelopment of a new tennis scorekeeper - please help me out with taking my short survey - should only take 2 min…

Started by christine

0 May 4, 2012

AWESOME TENNIS T-SHIRTS ON DOUBLEFAULTTENNIS.COM

NEW ONE OF A KIND T-SHIRT DESIGNS FOR PLAYERS WITH STYLE.  TAKE A LOOK AT DOUBLEFAULTTENNIS.COM.  PICK YOUR FAVORITE THEN ENJOY!

Started by Katherine M

2 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Tennis partner

Anyone interested in hitting around in North County San Diego? After 5p.m. During the week, and anytime on weekends?

Started by Derek

4 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Derek

Two-handled racket!

The Natural Power-Grip two-handled tennis racket is now available in the European Union, the price for one racket is 130€. Please contact…

Started by Roberto Franchin

0 Apr 15, 2012

It's all about the Tees - I design funny, serious, unique tennis t-shirts

Hi all, I've been playing tennis for over 3 decades and have freelance wrote articles on tennis as well as work yearly with the US Open. I…

Started by Gale Moorman

4 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Gale Moorman

Tennis lessons that make biomechanical sense and are affordable

Have you ever wondered what the biomechanical tricks are behind the Federer, Nadal and Djokovic forehand? The Gasquet or Kuerten backhand?…

Started by Tim Prapong

7 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

Get ATP/WTA tennis results delivered to you.

Hey guys, I'm running a newsletter that sends today's ATP and WTA tennis results each day via email. It's free and saves you time. Best of…

Started by Pramit

0 Apr 4, 2012

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service