Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (3,049)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

J.W. Tsonga in Adelaide

def Hewitt 6-4 6-2. What do you all make of this guy? He's 22, it's high time he made a name for himself. I haven't seen much of him so I c…

Started by BlueShirt in Professional Tennis

2 Jan 4, 2008
Reply by Nanova

Trolls

Hey there everyone. After reading the "One week and going strong!" (ok that wasn't the exact title, but you get my point) thread, I got to…

Started by BlueShirt in About Tennisopolis

2 Jan 4, 2008
Reply by BlueShirt

Welcome to Tennisopolis!

Welcome to Tennisopolis, The Tennis Fan Community. We are all very excited to have created this "community-based" tennis website which put…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in About Tennisopolis

1 Jan 2, 2008
Reply by ThePoet

Looking for someone to play?

Hi, My name is Alex I am a 3.0 - 3.5 player. I recently moved to Austin and I am looking for people to play. I am located in NW Austin. If…

Started by epsteinag in General Tennis Discussion

1 Jan 1, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Free Avatars For Sale

Hi. I can help out around here. This is such a cool site, I figure I'll chip in and offerm my graphic services. If there is anyone with one…

Started by Admin in About Tennisopolis

0 Dec 31, 2007

Xavier Malisse Back in Action: Chennai

Defending champion Belgian Xavier Malisse returned after an injury-marred 2007 to ease to a 6-4 6-3 win over Gilles Muller of Luxembourg. M…

Started by fleabitten in Professional Tennis

0 Dec 31, 2007

Looking Back at Henin's Marriage

I'm convinced that she is at the top of her game. She's on the cover of Tennis magazine this month and that is no accident. She seems happy…

2 Dec 31, 2007
Reply by fleabitten

Do You Think Djokovic Can Repeat as #3 in '08?

In my opinion, this is unlikely. And I know my man Mac thinks he is the second coming, but my out-on-a-limb prediction for the Djoker is t…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in Professional Tennis

1 Dec 31, 2007
Reply by BlueShirt

Your top ten predictions for the ATP in '08

How would you say 08 is going to end. Here's my guess: Fed Djokovic Roddick Gasquet Nadal Nalbandian Ferrer Monfils Gonzo Berdych Post em…

7 Dec 28, 2007
Reply by BlueShirt

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service