Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (3,049)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Estoril Open on TV?

Does anyone know if the Estoril Open is being covered by someone in the U.S.?

Started by Vishal Saboo in Professional Tennis

0 Apr 19, 2008

Free Videos For Anyone Interested...

What a great place this is! I've posted free videos on my blog for anyone interested in learning how to hit a wicked serve. You can also s…

Started by Coach Kyril in Free Lessons: Tips and Instruction

0 Apr 18, 2008

any tennis beginner ( roseville, CA)

i just barely started playing tennis, if anyone leaves around my area, please let me know. i need to someone to play tennis. location rosev…

Started by Marleyn in General Tennis Discussion

0 Apr 17, 2008

Tennis in Gatlinburg?

I'm a female 3.5-4.0 who will be visiting Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge 4/22-4/29. Anyone wanna hit?

Started by T in General Tennis Discussion

0 Apr 13, 2008

Amelia Island

Who was able to go see matches at Amelia island this week ? I was so impressed with even the level of play from the qualifiers this year. T…

Started by Jessica in Professional Tennis

0 Apr 12, 2008

Jason Lampiones' Blog on Tennis in the North East (New York, New Jersey, Connecticut)

Tennisopolis Members/Players, I've decided to contribute my experience and knowledge into this wonderful website that Mark has created. I…

Started by Jason Lampione in Free Lessons: Tips and Instruction

0 Apr 10, 2008

Myrtle Beach Junior Mayors Cup

CENTER]City of Myrtle Beach Junior Mayor's Cup - SC Level 3- Sanctioned By USTA [IMG]http://www.myrtlebeachtennis.com/pages/scmyrtlebeach/

Started by Erik in Junior Tennis

0 Mar 31, 2008

Why Play Tennis?

I came across this on the net thought it was good enough to share. Health Benefits of Tennis: Why Play Tennis? 10/13/04 2:46 PM By Jack…

Started by Joey in General Tennis Discussion

0 Mar 24, 2008

Spring around the corner

HI Folks, I'm quite new here, do you have plan where to play when the weather permits? i just move to west of Dufferin area

Started by Frenchtennis(3.5/4.) in General Tennis Discussion

0 Mar 13, 2008

Looking for players in North Austin

I am looking for someone to play tennis with. I am near Reagan High School. contact me at mkorompay@aol.com thanks

Started by Mike Korompay in General Tennis Discussion

0 Mar 13, 2008

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service