Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Jason Lampiones' Blog on Tennis in the North East (New York, New Jersey, Connecticut)

Tennisopolis Members/Players,

I've decided to contribute my experience and knowledge into this wonderful website that Mark has created. I am recruiting new clients that are interested in signing up for both private and group lessons in the New Jersey/New York/Connecticut area. I am also offering free online advice, guidance, and direction to any player or coach that is seeking information about a particular topic or source they need answers to. I'm also interested in persuining individuals that are interested in forming regular team practices, and hitting sessions through-out the metro area of New York and New Jersey, Connecticut to get a more active participation through-out these regions. You can check out my blog if you have any questions or comments regarding any posted information. I've been involved in this great sport my entire life, and have made great advancements in out-reach programs, and community settings alike. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to post and I will get back to you as soon as time provides. Have a great season.

Sincerely,

Jason Lampione
jlampione@yahoo.com

Views: 15

Reply to This

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service