Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Professional Tennis (950)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone would like to play about at 2 p.m. today?

I know it's a bit too urgent, but still want to try. I am an average, but not bad, never rated. I can play at CCSF, doreles park, or around…

Started by Joe Sukhum

0 Jun 4, 2010

Roland garros

The French open is under way. Marin Cilic won in four sets and Gael Monfils won today. Victoria Azarenka was upset.

Started by Harris Dornbaum

3 May 28, 2010
Reply by mikeindo

Partner in Prospect Park

Hi...I'm new to the area and  live a few blocks from Prospect Park, male, 3.5 ish and would like to play daytime weekday tennis. Anytime is…

Started by max daniels

1 May 25, 2010
Reply by mikeindo

Rafa's resurgence

Ok the dude's back.  He tore through Madrid and beat Federer.  He's now like 15-0 in the spring clay court season and looks like he's havin…

Started by mikeindo

0 May 17, 2010

TRAVEL TO FRENCH OPEN

Anybody traveling to the 2010 French Open. Looking for lowkey travel companions - I've never been. RG

Started by rg

0 May 1, 2010

Why do people need to wear their tennis gear to the BNP Paribas??

I think it's pretty funny how some people put their Nike tennis skirts and dresses on and guys walk around the stadiums with their big 6 ra…

Started by Dan Greek

19 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Kyle Faino

TMZ: Who'd You Rather? (Fed, Rafa, Andre, Pete)

So, who'd you rather? http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/15/tennis-studs-whod-you-rather/  

Started by Mark / The Mayor

1 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

US Open National Playoffs - Is Anyone Signing Up?

Has anyone heard of the new event for ANY tennis player called the US Open National Playoffs?  Apparently, it can get you a wild card to pl…

Started by Naama Kellman

1 Apr 3, 2010

Quotes from the 2010 BNP Paribas Open

A running list of quotes fresh from the action in Indian Wells, California.  See below and feel free to add any too!   Melanie Oudin, after…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

3 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Kelvinator

Latest resurfacing of the dicussion on the busy pro schedule

Peter Bodo wrote an article on ESPN about whining players.  How would you change the pro tennis schedule if you were in charge?

Started by mikeindo

1 Mar 22, 2010

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service