Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Professional Tennis (915)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Getting Much Needed Cash to Cope with the Recession/Depression

I am new to this network and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Katie Holloway and I am a female living near Tampa, FL. I go to college…

Started by Katie Holloway

0 Aug 18, 2009

tennis IQ on www.sixer.in

Who is the Indian Tennis player awarded the Padma Shree In 2006 ? Sania Mirza Mahesh Bhupathi Leander Paes Shika Oberoi

Started by shani

0 Aug 7, 2009

Clay court events in August!?

Ok, so there are still clay court events being started in late July? It's not really news to me; I realize that clay court tournaments almo…

Started by mikeindo

0 Jul 26, 2009

Real History of USA Tennis Research

I'm doing research for an internet published article titled, "Real History of USA Tennis Instruction: Who taught What and When." It's a tim…

Started by John Carpenter

0 Jul 21, 2009

Quizz on www.sixer.in

Who is the Indian Tennis player awarded the Padma Shree In 2006 ? Sania Mirza Mahesh Bhupathi Leander Paes Shika Oberoi

Started by shani

0 Jul 17, 2009

Tennis today

Looking for a singles partner to play today! Anyone interested please call me at 916 390-3916

Started by Daniel Dickinson

0 Jul 14, 2009

Is anyone from Katy here

I'm in Katy, Texas and wanted to know of some parks around the Fry Rd area. Thanks

Started by Cedric Sells

0 Jul 13, 2009

Sixer Sports Fans Zone

Join as a member on Sixer Sports (www.sixer.in) and get selected on Sixer Sports Homepage @ Fans Zone http://www.sixer.in/index.php

Started by shani

0 Jul 13, 2009

Polls on www.sixer.in

Who is the second best women tennis player in India? Sunitha Rao Shika Uberoi Ankita Bhambri Prerna Appineni

Started by shani

2 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by shani

Venus Follows Serena Into Twitterville

From the wimbledon site: Venus Williams is the latest recruit to social networking phenomenon Twitter. Venus’ sister Serena is a prolific…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

1 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service