Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Professional Tennis (950)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BNP Paribas Tournament & Draw Discussion

I'm sure you've noticed by now that the BNP men's draw is more top heavy than a hippo on a unicycle!  We got Rafa, Fed, Murray and the rece…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

11 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Cordell

Just ordered 3 more phone batteries and a charger for the BNP Paribas Open

I'm going to be ready to go this year; fully geared up with 4 batteries and 2 chargers.  I'll be tweeting, facebooking, and posting article…

6 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Join the "Going To Indian Wells" group if you plan on attending the BNP Parbias Tournament

Hey all you tennis fans that are lucky enough to head to the California desert.  Remember to josing the Going To Indian Wells group to shar…

0 Feb 16, 2014

The Rankings Scenarios

I read this somewhere.  Don't kill me if it's wrong.  Stan will be at least #5 in the world, but if Fed wins the tournament, he will be #…

13 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Chin Be

Your Aussie OPEN Picks

Who's everyone's pick for the title? Men and women's winner and runner up.   Men's - As much as I want Nadal to win it, I feel like Nadal's…

Started by Cordell

11 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Cordell

Watch The Australian Open Live here!

YouTube

Started by Chin Be

4 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

Winter Tennis Program!

Let's see those New Year's Resolutions be put to the test! Week 4 of our Winter Tennis Program @ La Jolla Tennis Club this Saturday January…

Started by Dane Thomson

1 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

ATP players ranked by Elo System

Hi Everybody , It's too cold outside & no tennis to watch until the end of the year so I did a small fun project to calculate all ATP…

Started by Binh Minh Nguyen

1 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by Hawk-eye

What Exactly Can Becker Do For Nole

http://tennis.si.com/2013/12/18/novak-djokovic-boris-becker-coach/ you have the floor. have at it and have fun.

Started by Clay Death

3 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

Have any of you been to the Indian Wells, CA tournament?

First time Planning for Mar 5  – Mar 16, 2014 |   Indian Wells, CA  tournament! Any suggestions htls, tkts, preparation, advice if you've a…

Started by tennisbuddys

4 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service