Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Junior Tennis (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kids 11-13 as practice partners (East Bay, CA)

Looking for kids 11-13 as match practice partners for my 10 yr old son. We can have them hit for 15 minutes or so and make a decsion. We li…

Started by Anjan Dutta

0 Dec 31, 2011

Girls 12U Tennis

Here are the country's top 12-year old girls tennis players.  Some interesting information about them, its crazy how much dedication these…

Started by James Neuyndyke

0 Aug 12, 2011

Incorporating footwork drills for people who dislike it...

Need advice people...   I am helping a friend work with his teenage son to be a better tennis player, of course. I personally think the are…

Started by Diana Martin

0 Aug 11, 2011

Boys 12 Tennis Rankings (Youth1.com)

Youth1.com did a write-up on the top 10 points leaders in the USTA for Boys 12 year olds.  I'm looking forward to their next 3 rankings thi…

Started by James Neuyndyke

0 Aug 9, 2011

10 & under Tennis.... Will it Work?

I think... 10 & under Tennis will work on a recreational level faster than that of a Elite Tournament Training level. Teaching my Baby…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

17 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

Questionable teaching moment!

I had 18 kids by myself saturday. Naturally I had some singles matches going. I cracked new balls for the kids and had them smell the balls…

Started by John Spoerl

11 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Cordell

Stocking Stuffer - "Bring Your Racquet: Tennis Basics for Kids"

Steven White brings twenty-five years of tennis teaching experience to focus on the fundamentals of the game for the young, the beginn…

Started by Steven White

0 Dec 6, 2010

Need a tennis partner

If you live in queens or manhattan, I would like to know if you would want to play on weekends with me. I am 16 and level 4.0. Thank you.

Started by Harris Dornbaum

1 May 23, 2010
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

adv beginner in N Berkeley

Looking to play some sets with a similarly earnest but a bit rusty player, best is early weekend mornings, or ~4 or 5 PM weekdays could wor…

Started by Jon

0 Apr 24, 2010

my travel to miami masters open

Hi my freinds, I went to MIAMI MASTERS TENNIS. That's great.

Started by Jian Wang

1 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Mr. Jessie L.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service