Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

General Tennis Discussion (1,275)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any Tennisopolis members here in Indian Wells today?

Hope To Meet Anybody.

Started by Dave

1 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Steady, weekly hitting partner in Orange County

I am looking for a hitting partner to hit at least once, maybe twice, a week in North Orange County.  I usually like to hit as the sun is…

Started by Jake Coronel

3 Feb 25, 2014

Want to play with/against Serena Williams, Victoria Azarenka, Gael Monfils, RedFoo and more? March 1, Malibu, CA

Hi, If you're up for supporting Children's Hospital Los Angeles while also playing against and with tennis greats  Victoria  "Vika" Azarenk…

Started by Helen

0 Feb 11, 2014

Looking for hitting partner

Hello, I am located in Ward 2 in Tucson (close to the intersection of 22nd street and Kolb) and looking for a hitting partner to work out (…

Started by Jay Lu

1 Feb 10, 2014

Need Coach in Palm Springs / Palm Desert?

Anybody looking for a tennis coach at very reasonable rate in your favorite courts w/in the Palm Springs/Palm Desert/Indio area? Any levels…

Started by george bungarda

6 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by george bungarda

VIDEO TEST SHOOT FOR TENNIS PLAYERS

Hello, A buddy and I would like to get a few 4.5+ players to come out and hit tomorrow (Saturday) evening in the burbak area (So. Californ…

Started by Maybe brown

8 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by MW

This Dog Needs That Ball!

Started by Mark / The Mayor

0 Feb 1, 2014

Would love to find a hitting partner today or early tomorrow and potentially on a regular basis!

Started playing in July Coach said I could play with a 2.5 - (depending on the day) and 3s  =) SO, VN, Balboa, Studio City and NoHO Still w…

Started by Raquel

4 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by phillip k.

Friday Night Tennis - Round Robin - Pizza Night this Friday

Friday Night Tennis - January 31st Tennis At Frank Veltri Tennis Center Join us this Friday as we celebrate the Holidays once again under…

Started by Sportsmate Tennis Group

4 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by phillip k.

Bad Line Calls

I don’t feel bad line calls are the number one topic of tennis play overall on the local league level, but it almost always seems the most…

Started by Doug Ingbretsen

3 Jan 28, 2014

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service