Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

General Tennis Discussion (1,275)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tennis Club Scheduling/Management Software?

Does anyone have any experience with, opinions on, or recommendations for different tennis facility management software packages? I'm looki…

Started by Patrick Bridges

6 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Alberto Genty

In Your Words, Why is Tennis The Best Sport?

We all have our reasons for loving this beautiful game.  Tell us why tennis is the sport you choose! Looking forward to the answers, Mark

Started by Mark / The Mayor

2 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Looking for a 4.5 girl for my 9.0 mixed

I'm putting together a team for pleasant hill 18 and over 9.0 mixed. If your a 4.5 female and would love to join a 9.0 mixed theres no majo…

Started by Coach Joey

0 Jun 9, 2014

Which actor would play you..in a MOVIE

if you are the star of a Tennis movie. Place a PIC of yourself and the actor.   I claim Johnny Depp

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

27 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Matt Darks

looking for rally partner at stanley park

anyone wanna rally tmr morning at stanley park?  around 3.5 here, play for fun :)

Started by alex yang

0 Jun 7, 2014

Early Morning Fool - weekdays

I am looking for fellow tennis nuts to play weekdays in the early AM. No start time is to early for me. You name the place and I'll be ther…

Started by Cameron

1 Jun 2, 2014

tennis hitting.

Hi tennis fans, I am looking for hitting partner to hit with on weekend, morning or afternoon. I am about 4.0. If interested haul me back.…

Started by tyler

0 Jun 1, 2014

Early morning tennis Wednesday

Woodland Hills player.  3.0.  Let me know if you'd like to play or hit early Wednesday morning.

Started by Lou Rovner

1 May 28, 2014

4.0-4.5 player for hitting/drills/doubles

Hello everyone,I am new to town and looking for 4.0-4.5 players to hit and drill.   In Altura Park area or TCA/Lobo Club but willing to t…

Started by Michael Jay

1 May 25, 2014

I smell tennis season in the air...

I love this time of year.  The days get warmer and longer.  My tennis partners are calling more and my league team is shooting emails back…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

6 May 15, 2014

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service