Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

General Tennis Discussion (1,275)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for tennis players in national city or chula vista?

I'm very new to the game just started like 2 weeks ago im a beginner but i love to learn. I guess i learn from defeat. Im practicing servin…

Started by Rogelio L Robles

0 Sep 25, 2009

Looking for you

I am a 3.5 player visiting Austin 9/24 - 10/1 and looking to play singles/doubles. I am reachable thru my cell at 914-720-0614. Happy to pl…

Started by Tom Briscoe

1 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Looking for someone to play with

I started playing tennis in 2003, but stopped about two years ago.I think I got pretty good (consistent hits and decent speed and serves) w…

Started by Leslie

3 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Derek Robinson

looking for a hitting partner or two, Mon and Wed evenings, 3-3.5, north oakland/berkeley

Hi everyone, Just back to the site, I live very close to the Bushrod courts at 59th n Shattuck but can travel elsewhere if necessary. I'd…

Started by Ryan Hamilton

2 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Anthony Baraceros

Tennis Partner needed-

Hey Guys, I am a 3.5 - 4 - closer to a 4 - I am pretty good and i play 2-3x's a week or would like to play that often- I have a couple peo…

Started by Rodrigo Campos

3 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by nek

Land O Lakes FL

Anyone in or close to Land O lakes looking to get back into the swing of things or looking for a hitting partner. I'm intermediate and love…

Started by Johnny Bnard

0 Sep 7, 2009

Public Lighted Courts in (or near) Costa Mesa

I live and work in Costa Mesa and am having a heck of a time finding some decent public lighted courts around here. Can anybody help me out…

Started by Carl Meyer

0 Sep 5, 2009

Beginner tennis in Palo Alto

Hello I'm new to the sport. Are there any new players in Palo Alto that would like to meet up? I'm interested in getting a good work out an…

Started by Robert Morris

0 Sep 3, 2009

Mon,Tues, Wed Evening Tennis

Hello, I am a decent player (around 4.0), whose looking for hitting partners that can play during the week in the evenings (except Thurs).…

Started by Anthony Rucker

0 Sep 2, 2009

Tennis in Hawaii

I am visiting here in Waikiki through September and would like to play some tennis. I am a 3.5 player and prefer doubles but would play sin…

Started by Susan G

0 Sep 1, 2009

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service