Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Classified Ads (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Improve your tennis skills

I would like to invite everyone to check website http://tennisisland.us. There a lot of tennis drills, articles and video lessons that can…

Started by Tennis M

0 Jun 18, 2015

Myth #2 of the 7 Most Destructive Tennis Myths - EXPOSED...

Myth #2: You should always step forward into the ball with your left foot on your forehand (closed stance) and stay down Truth: Hit f…

Started by Motez Robinson Jr

2 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by Motez Robinson Jr

Tennis Court Net for Sale

I have an official regulation size tennis net that I no longer need since I moved to the burbs. I am asking $50.00 or best offer. If your…

Started by Matt

4 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Matt

7 Most Destructive Tennis Myths - EXPOSED... And what to do about them...

Tennis Myth And Truths I wrote my book, The 7 Most Destructive Tennis Myths - EXPOSED... because I am concerned that the traditional or…

Started by Motez Robinson Jr

3 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Racquet Comedy

Are you searching for a Tennis Instructor????

Hey, Find a good Tennis Instructor who both enjoys the sport and has the patience to teach each player in the manner to provide the best t…

Started by Brian Pistotnik

1 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

2015 Paribas Indian Wells ATP & WTA Finals March 22nd Tickets for sale

HI Guys, Finally the excitement of the marvelous tournament in South California has arrived. I am in posses of 8 tickets as follows: SU…

Started by Giulio

0 Mar 14, 2015

New Tennis Drills Website

Here is a new tennis drills website ! There is already stuff on there about doubles, training, and drills specifically for beginner kids. M…

Started by Ryan Li

6 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

Seeking Used Stringing Machine

I'm in the market for a used mid-level stringing machine that's in good shape for personal/at home use.  Would spend up to $500+/- for the…

Started by Brian Dickerson

0 Dec 9, 2014

3 Classic Tennis Rackets used for $30 each + Shipping

Wilson Six One 95 2012 4 3/8 strung with RPM Blast 17 - $30 Prince EXO3 Graphite 93 4 3/8 strung with Black Widow 17 - $30 Slazenger Pro X1…

Started by Balaji Ramaswamy

0 Dec 1, 2014

New (2014) Babolat Aerodrive GT - FOR SALE

Hello Everyone I have a new (2014) Babolat Aerodrive GT for sale. I have only used it ONE time. There are a couple minor scuffs on the gro…

Started by Evan Wrigge

0 Oct 26, 2014

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service