Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Classified Ads (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Needing someone to hit with

I'm a returning player in need of someone to hit/play with on a regular basis. I started playing at the age of 7 and I couldn't be dragged…

Started by Tommy Markey

2 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Harley

Real Greeting Cards FROM Tennis Stars

A totally unique product, perfect for tennis players and fans of all ages! Create a beautiful custom printed greeting card from a great ten…

Started by Angela Wyatt Dean

0 Jun 27, 2009

New Oscar Wegner DVD Just Released!

Oscar Wegner has just released a new DVD! TENNIS INTO THE FUTURE, Volume One: THE BASICS (Free Shipping) The Basics DVD (45 minutes) is a…

Started by Lucile Bosche´

0 Jun 25, 2009

Summer Weekend Getaway at Stratton Mountain Resort with Legends of Tennis!

Stratton Mountain, Vermont – Stratton Mountain Resort, a premier destination rich in tennis history will host a weekend series called “Lege…

Started by Drysdale Tennis Girl

0 Jun 12, 2009

Affordable Summer Tennis Camp in Atlanta GA

TennisLessonsGA.com CoachV Top Rank Tennis Summer Camps start June 1st: __________________________________________________________________…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

1 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

_____ T E N N I S ____ C L A S S E S ___ Manhattan/Brooklyn ______ tennis lessons for all ages

Are you a serious tennis player looking for a coach to train you? My training classes are designed to immerse the city’s players in a posit…

Started by AlexTennisPro

1 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

The Only Tennis DVD's You'll Ever Need

Attention tennis players of all levels, including coaches: Play Like The Pros with Oscar Wegner's book and DVDs! 2009 marks the 20th annive…

Started by Lucile Bosche´

3 May 29, 2009
Reply by JUN

Many racquets for sale

It is time to clean out my closet of racquets that I've collected and played, prices include shipping to the continental US: (1)Babolat Ae…

Started by Serge T.

9 May 29, 2009
Reply by Serge T.

Tite-Grip Antiperspirant Lotion for the Hands and Feet

Say Goodbye to Sweaty Hands!!! Tite-Grip lotion is the answer. Applied to the hands or feet, it removes moisture in 30 seconds and prevent…

Started by Carvel Edward Lincoln

0 May 21, 2009

French Open/Roland Garros Tickets, Suzanne Lenglen, May 28

I have two tickets to the French Open in Paris. The tickets are for Court Suzanne Lenglen, Tribune Est Esc1, Category 2, Row 9, Seats 103 &…

Started by Terence

1 May 19, 2009
Reply by Youri Hazanov

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service