Heading into this U.S. Open, did you think?:
• Kim Clijsters would be in the semis?
• Melanie Oudin would be playing in the quarters?
• No U.S. male would make the quarterfinals for the first time EVER?
• Andy Murray would lose so early, seeing as how it seemed he was destined to get to the finals?
• Roger Federer would almost be under the radar with all the other stuff surrounding the fields on both sides?
• Rafa Nadal would be in shape to make a quarterfinal run? And possibly go further?
• Novak Djokovic would reclaim some love from the fans?
• That besides Clijsters and Oudin, Ni La and Yanina Wickmayer would make it to the quarters and Dinara Safina or Venus Williams wouldn't?
• That Andy Roddick would fall so early considering how great his year had been?
• That both the men and women's tournaments are guaranteed to have a first-time U.S. Open finalist?
If you said yes to any or all of these things, let's start calling you Nostradamus! I sure didn't see this coming!