Working on web development and passionate
about International and/or U.S. Sports?
Consider turning your passion into a CAREER!
ESPN is looking for Product Support Engineer to join their ESPN360.com’s Product Development and Operations team
Consider some of these exciting opportunities…
· Play a key role on a multi-functional team focused on delivering the best online live sports service available
· Serve as a primary point of contact on Product and Operations team. Provide support to product development team with build and release management
Members of the team must possess the below qualifications….
· Bachelor's in Computers Science or relevant degree
· 0-2 years of Java development experience and other Internet technologies
· Experience with FLASH, Actionscript3, Flex and web applications
· Experience with server-side scripting languages (PHP, ASP, JSP, etc.)
· Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, including stored procedures, index strategies, and transactions
· Understanding of multi-tier web architectures and object-oriented design patterns and concepts
· Experience in working on a diverse scope of software and database projects requiring detailed analysis, creative and practical problem solving, and sound judgment
· Manage multiple projects within a short development cycle that are defined in scope and semi-routine in complexity
If you are passionate about sports and interested to work with the ESPN’s ESPN360.com Product Development and Operations team, we’d love to hear from you!
For immediate consideration, please email a copy of your updated resume and phone number to email@example.com
Positions are located in