Source: This Week in Tennis
Delaware native Madison Brengle was one of six qualifiers to win a main draw match this week at WTA Tour and ATP World Tour tournaments. Brengle, ranked 222nd and from Dover, Delaware beat Melinda Czink 7-6(5), 7-5 in the first round at the Citi Openin College Park, Maryland.
Congrats to the below qualifiers with at least one main draw victory this week.
(College Park, Maryland)
- Madison Brengle d. Melinda Czink 7-6(5), 7-5
- Brengle plays  Tamira Paszek in second round
Bank of the West Classic
- Marina Erakovic d. Sofia Arvidsson 6-2, 6-1
- Erakovic plays  Victoria Azarenka in second round
- Urszula Radwanska d. [Q] Olga Savchuk 6-4, 6-2
- Radwanska plays Ayumi Morita in second round. Morita defeated  Ana Ivanovic in first round.
(Los Angeles, California)
- Daniel Kosakowski d. [Q] Tim Smyczek 2-6, 6-2, 6-3
- Kosakowski plays Ernests Gulbis in second round
ATP Studena Croatia Open
- Gianluca Naso d. [WC] Mate Delic 6-4, 6-2
- Naso played Albert Ramos in second round and lost 1-6, 3-6
Credit Agricole Suisse Open
- Peter Luczak d. [WC] Alexander Sadecky 3-6, 6-3, 7-6(4)
- Luczak plays  Stanislas Wawrinka in second round