Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

hey everyone,
i'm new to this site and wish i had found it sooner!
i know its going to start to get a little cold outside in the coming weeks but i was hoping to take advantage of the last few weeks of playable outdoor weather.
i would say im an average player and was looking for some people to play with a few times a week. my schedule fluctuates during the week but i should have a few evenings open and would like some daytime play on the weekends. i live in the south loop but dont mind doing a ten minute drive or whatever it may be to get to courts. and if anyone can suggest some free courts that are in decent condition that would be great too. i'm not too familiar with what's available even though i've been living in chicago for a year now. looking forward to getting back on the courts. thanks!

rekha

Views: 81

Replies to This Discussion

Hallo, I'm in South Loop too - I'd recommend either Roosevelt Park (on Roosevelt and Clark, but you have to access the enclosed area from State and Balbo), Dunbar (31st and Indiana), or the Illinois Tech courts, which are a few blocks away from Dunbar. I'll gladly play on the weekend or an evening this week, if you can start before 5:30pm (it gets dark too quickly nowadays!)

P
Hello all,

I'm in Lake Zurich, IL visiting my brother (he's not a player) and would love to get in a match or in the next few weeks. I prefer doubles but I'm flexible (on times and locations too). I'm a strong 4.0 player. email me at tempspampit@yahoo.com
hi - i'm actually out of town till oct 4th. but how does oct 5th work for everyone? if we can find a 4th person that would be great.
Sure, sounds fun. I'd enjoy some doubles, if that's what it comes down to.
what is a good time on sunday? i was thinking around 3pm?
Where are you guys playing on sunday, just wondering if I want to join in this doubles match, I am coming from Elgin, IL :)
Hmm, can we do it a little earlier than 3? Like maybe 1pm? I may be doing something later (can't pass up on mini-golf!), and thus need more time to finish up and get ready...
sure. i can do 1pm. how about at the dunbar courts? its on 31st and indiana right?
Yep, they are there, and usually fairly empty. Well, provided it doesn't rain I'll be there. Ta.
ok i'll be there too
Any body going to try to take advantage of the 60 degree weather this weekend? I'm free Sunday.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service