Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hello All,

I'm an above average beginner looking for a hitting partner. I've taken lessons in the past and played (volley) regularly last summer.

Would love to get back to hitting at least once a week.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Irma

Views: 8

Replies to This Discussion

Hey, where do you usually hit in Oak park?
I play at Scoville sometimes and another park on Ridgeland near Madison. Although I haven't played at all this summer yet. In the fall/winter I have access to indoor courts at the Tennis and Fitness Center on Lake Street. Like my profile states, I am a novice and play for fun. I'm the type that hits any and every ball I can get to without twisting my ankle, no point counting. At the same time though, I'm not a clown on the court, I do return decently and if anything a real player would get a great lesson in covering the court with my returns.
I'm also looking for a hitting partner who's a beginner, but can keep the ball in play during a volley. I live a bit north of you, in Lake Forest, but I'd love to get together and volley soon!
Hi Irma,

My name is Sunil. I live in Oak Park (very near Scoville Park). I am a beginner (played a lil bit of tennis before, but that was years ago) and am looking for a hitting partner too. I am training for the marathon this year, so tennis 1-2 times a week would be ideal cross training for me.

Since I live near Scoville, the court opposite Scoville park would be ideal, but am open to suggestions. If you are interested, do let me know - my email is sunil73@gmail.com.

Thanks
Sunil

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service