Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'tennis' (8)

← Back to Windy City Players!
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Calling all singles and dubs! Gladiator Tennis Spring Season Signup until April 5th...

Gladiator Tennis is a five star flexible league starting it's 10th season of competition and camaraderie.  I found about this league a few…

Started by James Leo

0 Mar 18, 2016

looking for hitting partners (3.5 - 4.5)

Hi, I'm Tommy I moved to Chicago last year and tried to find a tennis group to hit together but it was not easy at all. So, I'm posting her…

Started by Sang Ouk Wee

3 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Khoa Le

Beverly/pullman

Looking for tennis partners in or nearby Beverly/Pullman area. I can be reached at 7737463001.

Started by Naaman Miles

0 Jun 8, 2014

Looking to get back in shape so lets play some tennis. All levels that can rally welcomed.

I am in drastic need to get back in shape and tennis has done it for me before so now it will do it again.  I am looking for fun people to…

Started by Leonel Vazquez

5 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by karl brynjolfsson

Starting a New Group for Oakbrook / Hinsdale

If you are in the area, join it too. http://tennisopolis.com/group/oakbrook-hinsdale Have fun, M

Started by Mark / The Mayor

1 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Dace Lilo

Www.chicagotennisnews.com

New website reporting on Chicago Tennis News. Please check this out and like their Facebook page. Thank you, Dace

Started by Dace Lilo

1 May 29, 2012
Reply by Jazz Burks

4.0 tennis anyone out in the Bartlett or Streamwood area?

Greetings tennis fans. Looking for someone to hit with out in the burbs. Perhaps you are nearby and looking for a hit. Practice or play; ju…

Started by Peter

0 Jul 20, 2009

Tennis Near Wrigleyville

Hey I am looking for someone to hit with near buena park. Anytime on weekends. Drop me a line, if interested. -R

Started by Rene Delgado

0 Apr 12, 2008

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service