Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

4.0 lefty looking for some match play on the westside.  my regulars aren't so regular anymore and need to expand the playing circles.  3.5 - 4.5 male or female.  i usually play mar vista in the mornings, stoner park at night.  anywhere in the area as well...hit me up if interested

text/cell

310-714-6722

greg

Views: 112

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Greg,

I'm looking to add another day or two of tennis to week. I'm up to hitting any time. 

Hey Greg, I'd be be interested in hitting with you.  Let's find a time to get together and see if we're well-matched.  What's your availability like this weekend or next week in the evenings?

Alex

alex i can maybe play saturday after 5pm, wont know til tomorrow around 11am though.  otherwise i am free next week after 5pm on the santa monica or venice courts.

Hey Greg how's wednesday 3/14 around 7pm in Venice for you?

sounds good, my cell for text or old fashion phone call 310-714-6722.  penmar?  marine park is better but they have lessons there on wednesday nights.  i can go earlier if you want but 7 is fine.

Penmar is fine with me.  We'll touch base on that day.  See you then!

send me a text confirming tonight, i'm away from my computer and wont be able to check this board.  thanks

im about a 4.0. roxbury park?

traffic is rough trying to get to those courts except for monday late morning games.  i can do cheviot hills by 6pm

Hi Greg.

Still looking?

Greg:

great meeting you! My name is JP, I am from Argentina and currently traveling all over US for business so this is the only way I can find competitive people to play. I will be arrving to LA on June 30th till July 5 th and would like to play whenever you can. I am currently competing the clay season in Argentina and I believe it would be great to play har court. my level is about 4.5/5.0. when travelling to LA I usually play at the Tennis center on Westchester Tennis Courts since it is very close to my Hotel, but open to suggestions! 

My cel is 4048194812 but i will no be active till june 20th morning after landing.

Looking forward to play a bit during that week!

cheers have a great one

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service