Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I haven't played a match in years, but I wouldn't mind playing.
If you're looking for some one to beat up on, I may be the confidence builder you're looking for.
I live by Penmar Golf course, which has 6 lit courts.
I played college tennis 98-02, and have been sitting on a couch watching tennis for the last few years.
I'm not looking to get too competitive, I get enough competition at work
Rick

Tags: 4.5, 5.0, Monica, Santa, Side, Venice, West, hit, match, play, More…tennis

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

rick ... too funny, im in the exact same boat ur in ... 5.0 "in the day"! just came online here to see if anyone wanted to hit this wknd! hit me up if ur interested ... 310.977.2319 or jim.a.muir@medtronic.com.
jimmy.
Hi Rick-

I'm up for hitting. I live in Culver City, right near Rancho but I like the Penmar courts too. I'm good for weekends and some weeknights after 7. I'd rate myself as a 4.5, 5.0 right now but hoping to get back in the groove for some tournaments this summer.

Let me know!

Thanks,
-Ed
Give me a ring 310-913-7169
Rick

Ed said:
Hi Rick-

I'm up for hitting. I live in Culver City, right near Rancho but I like the Penmar courts too. I'm good for weekends and some weeknights after 7. I'd rate myself as a 4.5, 5.0 right now but hoping to get back in the groove for some tournaments this summer.

Let me know!

Thanks,
-Ed
Give me a ring 310-913-7169
Rick
Jimmy Muir said:
rick ... too funny, im in the exact same boat ur in ... 5.0 "in the day"! just came online here to see if anyone wanted to hit this wknd! hit me up if ur interested ... 310.977.2319 or jim.a.muir@medtronic.com.
jimmy.
Rick,

I live on the westside, venice specifically and would enjoy hitting around. Shoot me an email or a call.

Justin

917-208-5473
justin.demko@ubs.com
Give me a ring (310) 913-7169, I will know by Friday if I am working or not this weekend.
Pen mar court on Rose work best for me
Rick

Justin Demko said:
Rick,

I live on the westside, venice specifically and would enjoy hitting around. Shoot me an email or a call.

Justin

917-208-5473
justin.demko@ubs.com

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service