Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I live in Culver City, work in Santa Monica, and have played at Stoner, Yahoo!, Marine, Mar Vista. Open to trying out other west side courts too, hoping to get a good hour or two in the evenings or anytime on the weekends.

Meet up tonight @ 6:30pm or 7pm?

I played varsity in high school, but only recreationally since then. Breaking in a new racquet, so you'll need to take it easy on me. =)

Thanks!
-Cathy

Views: 127

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Cathy,

I just started back up since playing way back in high school too. I can't do tonight but Friday evening or Saturday would work for me if you're up for it. Let me know!
Hi Reid,

Friday would be perfect! What courts do you usually play at? Drop me a note at [edited by moderator] or friend me on here. =)

Thanks!
-Cathy
Hi Cathy,

I live in PDR and work in Santa Monica. :)

In the same situation, played varsity in high school and have not played much since. But I want to get back into shape. I've played over at Yahoo before but that's about it. I'm open to play after work.

Might need to just practice and rally right now, don't think I'm ready for match play yet.

Talk soon!
Mai
Hi Mai! I'm all for rallies & practice. =) Just sent you a friend invite, what courts do you usually play at?

Thanks!
-Cathy

Mai N. said:
Hi Cathy,

I live in PDR and work in Santa Monica. :)

In the same situation, played varsity in high school and have not played much since. But I want to get back into shape. I've played over at Yahoo before but that's about it. I'm open to play after work.

Might need to just practice and rally right now, don't think I'm ready for match play yet.

Talk soon!
Mai
Hey Cathy
I live in CC downtown as well, exchange student in SMC, I work with comouters in SM, male 29, iranian, really like most kinds of sprots and play basket and football. I am open early morning everyday and late evenings when it is cooler. I know most of the courts around and have car. I am a 2.5-3.5 NTRP level. Self studied/thought + my uncle is a semi pro player, learned form him. Have thought lessons a few younger boys.
maybe we can hit it in the afternoon sometime on saturday or sunday?
let me know
thx
Hello Cathy!

My name is Vanna and I also played in varsity high school. Did you just recently graduate from high school? Do you want to go hit sometime? I am free on Saturdays all day. Drop me an email at vannawong8@gmail.com
Oh I also do live near Culver City. We can play at the Fox hills park.

_Vanna
Hi Cathy - I'm also in Culver City - at Overland and Venice. Available weeknights and weekends are flex. I play at Mar Vista - some other good courts are Veteran's Park and Culver City High School. I think I'm about a 3.5 - 4.0 - I played varsity in HS and play occasionally now, but I want to start playing more often. Let me know if you'd like to hit sometime. Thanks!
Cathy,

I live close to B.H. and am about 10 minutes from Culver City. I'm a 3.0 - 3.5 player and could play Wednesday night perhaps in Cheviot Hills or Mar Vista.
Melissa
Im free to play after 3 Wed, Thurs, and Fri, and Weekends anytime. My name is Patrick and I live in Mar Vista. Email me at PatrickG213@gmail.com.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service