Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I'm looking to get back on the court and smack the ball around a little bit. I'm more interested in rallying, getting exercise and working on my swing as opposed to playing sets. The Stoner courts are probably the closest to me, but I'd be willing to go anywhere on the Westside for the most part.  Standard weekday evening/weekend availability. Let's hit!

Views: 262

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kevin,
I'm interested in going back to playing regularly. I was injured last September, rehabbed till the end of the year and just haven't gotten back into a groove where I'm playing every week--but I want to! I'm not that into playing set, especially since I hurt myself serving, so rallying is perfect for me. I'm in Santa Monica close to West LA so Stoner works.
Lemme know!
Sabrina
Hi Sabrina,

That sounds great. Glad you've been able to work your way through your injury. Do you have any availability this week? I could hit on Wed or Thurs. I'm on the LA side of the border between SM and West LA, so I think Douglas might actually be just as close to me as Stoner if that's better for you.

Kevin

Sabrina said:
Hi Kevin,
I'm interested in going back to playing regularly. I was injured last September, rehabbed till the end of the year and just haven't gotten back into a groove where I'm playing every week--but I want to! I'm not that into playing set, especially since I hurt myself serving, so rallying is perfect for me. I'm in Santa Monica close to West LA so Stoner works.
Lemme know!
Sabrina
Hey Kevin,
I just agreed to play with someone else Wed, so Thursday works well.
I'm on the Southeast side of SM ( between Pico & Ocean Park Blvd), but I'm happy to zip around to any of the courts. I think Stoner has more courts (and I know Douglas sometimes has classes on one of the courts on Thurs) so maybe we should try Stoner first?
You can text me at 310-699-6540 if it's easier or write me back here to figure out a time etc. I leave work in Venice at 5 and can play anytime after that.
Looking forward to it!
Sabrina
I could play Sunday evenings, and practically any weekday evening (except wed) starting at 7PM.

I'm about the same skill level and live adjacent to the Westwood Park courts between Sepulveda & veteran just south of wilshire.

Hit me up with a day and we'll play! Jeff: 310.691.6200
Hi Jeff,

That sounds good. Do you want to set something up for Mon or Tues of next week?

Kevin
Hey, I'm pretty close by and at about the same level. What nights are you available?
hi Kevin-
im around 3.0 - 3.5 and im in the Marina, I know a free court around there and also I have LA Membership to all other courts.
I usually play at Westwood, Westchester, Cheviot or Palisades.
Let me know when you're available to hit.
Emial me @ mondchere@yahoo.com

ciao!
Sorry about this Kevin - I forgot to check the thread after I posted *smackhead*

Want to hit some balls this coming Tue/Wed? 5/88 or 19th

Best to reach me via phone @ 310-691-6200, but I'll make sure to check back here.

Kevin said:
Hi Jeff,

That sounds good. Do you want to set something up for Mon or Tues of next week?

Kevin
hi, this is george..
if you are still looking for a partner, let me know.
around 3.5 west LA (sawtell and santa monica) available weekday mornings and evenigs..

thanks.
Hi Kevin,

Would you be interested in playing today or tomorrow night at Stoner park?

thanks,
chris
Hey Chris, George and Jeff:

I am close by both of you and at about at the same level. If you want to hit one evening this week, let me know. You can also contact me by email at bob9303@gmail.com.
Whats up Kevin,

Stoner is where I go as well. I'd rate myself about a 2.3 so definitely not as good as you are.. but if your interested in rallying holla at me as I'd love to better my game. I'm all about it!

available most weeday days after 7pm. Even Sunday evenings.

david
818 825 9845

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service