Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

i recently moved to santa monica and i am looking to meet up with people to hit some tennis balls. i am an okay player...i just like to play a few games, get a good rally going and have fun. by no means am i a professional. if anyone is interested, let me know. i could play week-nights and week-ends. i am close to the YAHOO centre courts and there are many other parks in my area to play. hope to hear from you soon. cheers.

Views: 15

Replies to This Discussion

hi frank - i am in culver city and would love to hit around sometime. i can do just about any weeknight...i haven't yet played at any courts on the west side, so if you want to suggest a place, i will be there!
Lysandra:
I just joined this list and definitely want to play. I live and work in Santa Monica, but I'll happily come meet you somewhere if you've got courts near. I'm a decent player, not a great server but just want to get out and sweat and get a decent workokut.
-doug
Frank,

I wanted to start up with tennis again. I am by no means a great player but I'm coordinated! :) I live in the WLA/Brentwood area and the courts you mentioned are close for me. Let me know when you want to play. I can usually play after 6p on weeknights or mornings on the weekends.

Amit
Frank:
I'm Doug. I'm a Santa Monica resident also. And I work in SM. I'm not great, but I can return and volley and run around. Decent forehand, backhand's improving every time. Sometimes I'm a good server, sometimes I suck. I'd love to play sometime.
Hi- I am new to the board and just got my first racquet in many years.

Looking to volley with someone with energy and get my game going.

Willing to go most places. Weeknights after 6:30 good and or Sat or Sun mornings.

E-mail me if interested

Amy
Hey, I moved to CA recently(MDR area) and am interested in playing. I can usually get the ball over the net, but I'm not very good. Anyone want to play in the culver city/mar vista areas? Im usualy avaiable to play Sundays, Tuesday nights, and Thursday nights.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service