Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi. I started this thread for your Westside group so that everyone can introduce themselves and say what they'relooking for. As you probably know, I'm the site admin guy and I live a couple of states away, but if I was here, I'd say:

I'm Mark. I'm 38 and the best bartender around.
I'm a ______ player (NTRP of about _____)
I've been playing for ______ years/ weeks.
I live near the courts at ______.
I like singles/ doubles.
I'm available on weeknights/ weekends/ crack of dawn.

:-) See how easy that was.
M

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

hey Mark, this website was a great idea.

I'm Andy and I'm 26 and lives in the Valley (Sherman Oaks).
I'm a recreational player. Probably at around 2.5-3.0 but can't really serve.
I've been playing since high school but I never joined a team or has ever been coached. I sort of just... play.
I live near the Addison and Van Nuys park where there are 8 courts that are lighted at night as well.
I like singles.
Usually I'd like to play weekdays after work starting at 5-7pm and I can also play on weekends too.
I don't mind driving down to westside to play. I've played at the courts across from the UCLA graduate student housing at Sawtelle a couple times. I think it's usually pretty crowded there, so if any of you are sick of waiting in line go ahead and drive up to Sherman oaks and join me. There are usually open courts. Contact me at supersu81@gmail.com. I can usually play on a short notice, and I usually want to play on a whim depending how I feel after work.

Cheers,
Andy

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service