Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I'm new to the rating system but I'd guess I'm around a 3.5. I can rally pretty well and like to get exercise. I live right near Westwood Park (on Veterans and Rochester) and weekdays work for me at most times. I can also go a few miles in any direction to meet you at a court. Let me know if you're interested in hitting and some friendly competition.

Views: 93

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Eric,

I also live right next to Westwood Tennis Center. Let me know if you'd like to play some time this week.

Hey! I live on Weyburn and Veteran. You want to hit at night sometimes at LATC or nearby? I think I'm around 3.5, but I'm not sure. I'm also looking for some good rallying and exercise. My email is [see profile to PM]

Let me know!
thanks,
Yuan

Hi Eric,

Hope you are doing well, I'm a 3.0-3.5 level player (need to work on my serve) looking to play in Santa Monica. I'm open on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays afternoons and weekends.If you are interested my email is:
[see profile to PM]
Take care, Garo

Hi, I also live close to the Westwood Park and have a court reservation card. I can play weekday afternoons or weekend mornings. Let me know if you want to play!
-Talia

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service