Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

There are courts at Marine Park. If they are full there are courts on Rose (nearby). Prefer doubles. I am taking a class and I think there will be at lease 2 of us from the class. 7:00PM. Feel free to call me 310.463.2355

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Amanda, I have a dance class at Marine Park until 7:30. We may have to wait for those courts, that's why I posted for 7:00. The courts are on Marine, about a half mile east of Lincoln. Call me later if you like. Alice 310.463.2355
Hi Amanda,
We've switched it to the courts on Rose. They are about 1/2 mile east of Lincoln. We are starting at 7:30. I have a class from 6:30 till 7:30. so try to call me before then if you need directions, etc.

Alice 310.463.2355
Hi, I also just took lessons at West LA. Can you join you? i know this is abit delayed but if you are playing again. my email is anasianguy@hotmail.com
Hi Roger,

Yes!! We need 2 more people for doubles. We are playing this Weds., at 7:30 at the courts on Rose in Venice (bout 1/2 mile east of Lincoln).

Let me know.

Alice 310.463.2355
kewl. i will be there.
Great. Can you call me on Weds. to confirm?

Thanks,
Alice 310.463.2355
It's only Tues. Roger...We are playing on Weds. Tried to call you back but there was no answer at the number you called from and text came back as undeliverable.

I hope you can make it tomorrow (Weds.) at 7:30.

Alice 310.463.2355
lol. yikes. i was soooo keen. i was there at 6:54 till 710pm.

oh well, at least i know where it is. is this the tennis court next to the golf course?
Hey are you all still meeting up on Wednesdays? I'd like to join if possible.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service