Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I live in Culver city, there are courts on palms and braddock. I can play after 6pm on weekdays and any time on the weekends.

Nachiket

Views: 36

Replies to This Discussion

We are neighbors, I'm in Venice and would love to play! During the week I don't get home til 7pm and weekends are a little slammed right now til March, then I'm wide open. Have a great day.
Hi Kristina,

I can play after 7pm, even my weekends are a bit busy till Mid March. Do you know the courts on Palms & Sawtelle?

if not try this in google maps,

Sawtelle Blvd & Palms Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90066

Let me know what day is good for you,

Nachiket
I'm not personally familiar with the courts, but know where they are and am ready to leave my mark. :) Wanna shoot for next week sometime? I'm booked this week and heading out of town for the weekend. Next Wednesday or Thursday? There are also decent courts on Rose just East of Lincoln across from the golf course. I look forward to it!
Hi ...

Unfortunately I may have something coming up for the next week. I will know for sure by tomorrow. I will keep you posted.
sounds good.
Hey, I live really close by Palms and Braddock. I'm on Canterbury and Green Valley. Anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to hit this Wednesday? I don't mind rallying around.

_Vanna
i live in culver too. i am available to play

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service