Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'tennis' (12)

← Back to Westside L.A. Tennis
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

4.0+ tennis partners wanted

I am a 4.5 player, hit with good pace and topspin looking to take my game to the next level and would love to play fun yet competitive tenn…

Started by CHRIS

11 Jan 7
Reply by Josh Bentley

Daytime Game

Hi, I don't know my ranking but I read the little descriptions and I'd guess I'm about a 3.0, but the only way for me to find out is to pla…

Started by Joel Moss Levinson

1 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by David B

Need Friends Who Are Addicted To Tennis Like Myself !

I'm begging for someone to hit/practice with on a daily basis. I am a beginner in the world of tennis, but I can hit pretty consistently no…

Started by T.J.

2 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by joshua robertson

Nadal's RACQUET for SELL

Up for grab here guys, Rafael Nadal's old racquet - Babolat AeroPro Drive Cortex (not GT). Grip 4 1/2. It was slightly used by my girlfrien…

Started by OA McCombie

0 Mar 4, 2010

9 demo DREAM racquets - Tennis partners needed

I'm a 4-4.5. some good day I'm 5. Just got back from AO 2010. I saw Federer won and I just sold my K Factor Six One Tour, and now I'm looki…

Started by OA McCombie

0 Feb 12, 2010

AtTN: Looking to play some tennis Thursday- I am a 3.5 would like similar- : )

Hey Guys, I work at NBC in Studio City so i can play around 6pm everyday of the week- The North Hollywood park is 7mins away and they have…

Started by Rodrigo Campos

0 Nov 5, 2009

Tennis on Weekends

I am intermediate level tennis player. And, I have been playing this game for last 2-3 yrs with decent forehand action. I am looking to fi…

Started by nek

0 Sep 24, 2009

Easy going ------ Hit me up- want to play - 3.0-3.5 West LA - Anytime this week or weekend- Just played 2 1/2 hours today

Hey Guys, Just played 5 sets today with someone from the site- Want to keep playing- i could play everyday really lol So the more people…

Started by Rodrigo Campos

7 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by nek

Looking for playing/hitting partner around Mar Vista / Culver City / Venice

I just arrived in LA at the beginning of septmeber, and I'll be doing an internship here for the next 6 month. Looking for either a male or…

Started by Amir

0 Sep 11, 2009

Anyone want to play tennis for about 1hour, anytime tomorrow(Sunday, 3/15) near culver city?

I have been playing for years, but not good. Just need some exercise (and fun), love tennis, but not very serious about it. I live in cul…

Started by Ryan

2 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by Ryan

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service