Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'tennis' (14)

← Back to Westside L.A. Tennis
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a tennis partner

Just moved to LA (90066) and looking to play some tennis. I think I am about a 3.0 but its been a little while. You can also get in touch t…

Started by andrey n dorozhko

0 Jan 4, 2022

Tennis Giveaway - HEAD Graphene Prestige REV

I just signed up for giveaway and want to share it with you to increase my chances to win. Tennis flyer is giving away to celebrate new Spr…

Started by Parker Finley

0 Mar 8, 2016

4.0+ tennis partners wanted

I am a 4.5 player, hit with good pace and topspin looking to take my game to the next level and would love to play fun yet competitive tenn…

Started by CHRIS

12 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Steven Gincig

Daytime Game

Hi, I don't know my ranking but I read the little descriptions and I'd guess I'm about a 3.0, but the only way for me to find out is to pla…

Started by Joel Moss Levinson

1 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by David B

Need Friends Who Are Addicted To Tennis Like Myself !

I'm begging for someone to hit/practice with on a daily basis. I am a beginner in the world of tennis, but I can hit pretty consistently no…

Started by T.J.

2 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by joshua robertson

Nadal's RACQUET for SELL

Up for grab here guys, Rafael Nadal's old racquet - Babolat AeroPro Drive Cortex (not GT). Grip 4 1/2. It was slightly used by my girlfrien…

Started by OA McCombie

0 Mar 4, 2010

9 demo DREAM racquets - Tennis partners needed

I'm a 4-4.5. some good day I'm 5. Just got back from AO 2010. I saw Federer won and I just sold my K Factor Six One Tour, and now I'm looki…

Started by OA McCombie

0 Feb 12, 2010

AtTN: Looking to play some tennis Thursday- I am a 3.5 would like similar- : )

Hey Guys, I work at NBC in Studio City so i can play around 6pm everyday of the week- The North Hollywood park is 7mins away and they have…

Started by Rodrigo Campos

0 Nov 5, 2009

Tennis on Weekends

I am intermediate level tennis player. And, I have been playing this game for last 2-3 yrs with decent forehand action. I am looking to fi…

Started by nek

0 Sep 24, 2009

Easy going ------ Hit me up- want to play - 3.0-3.5 West LA - Anytime this week or weekend- Just played 2 1/2 hours today

Hey Guys, Just played 5 sets today with someone from the site- Want to keep playing- i could play everyday really lol So the more people…

Started by Rodrigo Campos

7 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by nek

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service