Sort by:
| Discussions | Replies | Latest Activity |
|---|---|---|
4.0 player looking to hit in Santa MonicaAny takers? I am 33YO male and have generally solid, but a little inconsistent ground strokes. Just looking for to hit for fun, nothing too… Started by Eugene Kim |
5 |
Nov 28, 2009 Reply by Rodrigo Campos |
Someone during the week?I'm a level 4 / 4.5. Looking for someone to hit during the week. Email me at: villalobosrius@yahoo.es -Jose Started by Jose |
1 |
Nov 28, 2009 Reply by Rodrigo Campos |
New arrival in Santa Monica (3.0 +) looking to play tennis on weekendsI just recently moved to Santa Monica from New York and would like to find someone with whom I can play tennis on weekends. I am probably a… Started by Russell Ephraim |
1 |
Nov 27, 2009 Reply by Carolyn |
New to tennis looking for practice partnerI just started taking lessons but already love it. If anyone would like to practice please let me know. I have courts here in the Marina wh… Started by Jessica Heredia |
1 |
Nov 12, 2009 Reply by Katja |
Santa Monica Tennis Tonight 6PM reserved at Reed ParkAnybody interested in playing in Santa Monica Reed Park tonight at 6PM? I have a lit tennis court for 1 hour. Its at Lincoln and Wilshire (… Started by Eugene Kim |
0 | Nov 6, 2009 |
4.5-5 PlayersLooking to play 1-2 hours a day. Started by Gary Treybush |
2 |
Nov 5, 2009 Reply by Sean |
AtTN: Looking to play some tennis Thursday- I am a 3.5 would like similar- : )Hey Guys, I work at NBC in Studio City so i can play around 6pm everyday of the week- The North Hollywood park is 7mins away and they have… Started by Rodrigo Campos |
0 | Nov 5, 2009 |
3.5/4.0 Player - Playa VistaHi, I am looking for people to rally with. I am a 3.5/4.0 player and live in the Playa Vista area. Open to playing with people that live a… Started by Chris Burgy |
1 |
Oct 17, 2009 Reply by Michiko |
3.5 in santa monica - weeknites and weekendanyone game? dan Started by Dan Pollick |
8 |
Oct 15, 2009 Reply by Bob L. |
anyone feel like playing today?saul@scn.bz 3105268765 Started by Saul |
0 | Oct 3, 2009 |
© 2026 Created by Mark / The Mayor.
Powered by