Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Westside L.A. Tennis Discussions (561)

← Back to Westside L.A. Tennis
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rally this weekend - Santa Monica? (4.0)

Anyone up for rallying for an hr or so this weekend?    I used to be a solid 4-4.5 but haven't played in over 6 months now and am looking t…

Started by Krishnan

3 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by dpatward

4.0+ tennis today?

anyone wanna have a hit this evening around 7:30-8PM? Please email me at abhayvn@gmail.com   thanks, Abhay

Started by nadster

0 Jun 24, 2011

looking to hit this weekend 4.0-4.5

hello friends, i'm a 4.0-4.5 looking for the same this weekend for some hitting. and possible regular hitting partners i live in culver cit…

Started by Thomas Lee

8 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by smizints

Hungry for tennis! Please, any circle of players add me to the mix? Available whenever and down for marathon sessions

I am in Inglewood and want to get in on something,  ideally sparking a good component to life in which I could look forward to. I am able t…

Started by chateau.sean

3 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Myiesha Simmons

Tennis in Venice 3.0-3.5

Anyone want to play this week at the Penmar courts in Venice at 7:30p or later? tra_c at me dot com

Started by Tracey D

5 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Jeffrey Hatfield

Bonjour, will be good to play again

Bonjour, will be good to play again Hey, anyone, Used to be around 2.5, but probably rustier now since its been a while. My schedule is…

Started by pascal duvernay

0 Jun 3, 2011

3.5 player in West LA looking for a hitting partner

I played a lot in high school and some in college. Looking to get back on the courts! I am available after work on weekdays from 445-9pm. C…

Started by Arielle J.

2 May 31, 2011
Reply by Arielle J.

Looking for a 3.5 rally partner in Santa Monica

Hi all, I'm looking for someone who can hit after work at Reed park. I'm just starting to hit again but love to rally and play a few games.…

Started by Michelle

2 May 21, 2011
Reply by Seth Novick

Selling 2 Wilson K factor six one team 95 rackets 4 3/8 $110 OBO

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/spo/2393256002.html   Thanks!

Started by Chris

0 May 20, 2011

4.0 player for friendly tennis on westside

I am a 4.0 player and hit with good pace and topspin. Looking for fun, friendly yet competitive matches and/or hitting sessions anywhere on…

Started by CHRIS

1 May 16, 2011
Reply by Khris Davis

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2026   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service