Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Westside L.A. Tennis Discussions (561)

← Back to Westside L.A. Tennis
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

4.0 Player looking to play at Stoner Park

Hi All, I just moved to the area and am looking to find some people to hit with.  I'd like to play at either Stoner Park or somewhere in th…

Started by Mr Mensch

6 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Matthew Medlin

FREE flex singles, doubles & mixed leagues this SPRING!

Hey players, LeagueTennis flex singles, doubles and mixed leagues are FREE in your area this Spring!  A great opportunity to play fun, comp…

Started by Tricia

0 Mar 4, 2012

Hey, 2.5 - 3.0 here for games or rally after work or weekends

Hi all, I'm getting back into the game, used to play a lot in high school, but kind of dropped off as I began college and med school. I'm f…

Started by Adam Cheng

0 Feb 18, 2012

Anyone interested in playing Day Time on Thursday?---2.5~3.5

Anyone interested in playing Day Time on Thursday?---2.5~3.5I am living in North Torrance, but open to any courts.I want to play regularly…

Started by Sang Na

0 Feb 10, 2012

Rancho Park 2.5-3.0

I'm looking to play at Rancho Park after work, maybe Tuesdays or Thursdays (or even Fridays) or on Saturday afternoon. Does anyone belong…

Started by Jennifer

3 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Sang Na

Anyone interested in a 3-set match tomorrow (Tuesday) around 4:30pm?

I play at Glen/Alla Park (Marina Del Rey) and I'm a 3.5 player. I enjoy competition. Drop a line my way at MatthewJohnPrater@yahoo.com.

Started by Matt Prater

0 Jan 30, 2012

3.0 player, I want to play tennis in the morning( 9:00 AM~ 10:00 AM) on Thursday at

3.0 player, I want to play tennis in the morning( 9:00 AM~ 10:00 AM) on Thursday atWilson Park Tennis Court (2400 Jefferson St  Torrance, C…

Started by Sang Na

0 Jan 26, 2012

3.5 player - Available to play any day (prefer earlier or mid-day)

Averaging around 3 matches weekly right now and looking to expand network of players. Anybody interested? I live in Westchester and most of…

Started by Matt Prater

1 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Joey L.

Any Intermediate West LA Residents Want to Play at Stoner Park on Weekdays after work?

Hey, I work near Stoner Park and looking to play after work around 5:45/6pm. I don't know my ranking, but am intermediate. If you are the s…

Started by Lindsey

4 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Lindsey

In Town for the Weekend/Week and Looking to Play

I'm in town on business with some free time and looking to either hit the ball around or match play.  I'm a 3.5 male, and will play with ju…

Started by Evan

0 Jan 5, 2012

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2026   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service