Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Westside L.A. Tennis Discussions (561)

← Back to Westside L.A. Tennis
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello.I'm looking for a hitting partner 2 - 3.0 range in the Santa Monica/West La area. Looking to hit around 6:30 - 7:00pm for about an hour on the West side.

Hi there,  My name is James Hu. I'm from Sacramento.  I'm interested to get my cardio back up with another hitting partner.  If your tennis…

Started by James Hu

0 Aug 16, 2012

3.5 at Westwood

Hi all, I am new to this tennis group. I might be a 3.5 (not sure). I live in Westwood so I would like to play tennis with anyone in UCLA c…

Started by William Y

4 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Eugene Kim

Looking for a hitting partner

Hey everyone! I'm looking to get back into the game and someone to hit with on a regular basis. I am about a 3.0. I know how to hit, serve…

Started by Vanna

0 Aug 8, 2012

Looking for a hitting partner

Hi there, I haven't played tennis in a long time and I'm starting enjoying this great sport again. I would say I'm an advanced beginner-low…

Started by Rachel Hauser

16 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Vanna

3.0 - 3.5 Player Looking for Weekly Rally Partner (Santa Monica Airport)

Hey Everyone, I'm looking for a consistent hitting partner to meet with weekly. I'm pretty flexible, free anytime Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm. Ideal…

Started by Erick C

0 Aug 7, 2012

New to the area, 3.5 - 4.0 player looking to get back into playing more tennis.

Hi!  I am new the area and looking for folks to hit around with and shake off the cobwebs from a year of not playing tennis.  I am availabl…

Started by Jaxton Sengphet

1 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Brian

anybody interested in rallying and maybe playing at 7pm, cheviot hills

i have a reserved court at 7pm level is 2.5-3.0

Started by chris soriano

0 Jul 3, 2012

Tennis on Wednesday, July 4th

Anyone interested in playing tennis on the 4th. I am from culver city but can also travel. I don't know my rating yet but have played befo…

Started by rogelio l.

1 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Jack B

3.5+ Looking for hitting partners

Hey everyone! I'm looking for 3.5+ partners to hitwith, around the West LA/Santa Monica/Venice area.  I'm down for matches, rallying, dril…

Started by Akira Kuga

2 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Akira Kuga

Looking for a practice/rally partner

I would say I am about 3.0 player at the moment. Looking for hitting partners to level up. I can play weekdays during the evening after 630…

Started by King Vergel Almanza

0 Jun 7, 2012

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2026   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service