Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi everyone,

I am trying to get back in shape and play some tennis. Let me know if you live in the area and we can meet up and rally/game a little. I am available weekdays after 6pm and weekends. Drop a message or two. It's been awhile since anyone used this discussion board!!!

-Andrew

Tags: Carmarillo, Casual, Competitive, Oxnard, Tennis, Ventura, area, game, rally, shape, More…weekdays, weekends

Views: 20

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Andrew,

I live in TO. Your hours will work fine for me. My first choice would be the Westlake or TO High courts. What would work best for you?

Peter
Andrew, live in Camarillo and usually hit in the public courts up at Spanish Hills. Am older than you by the looks of it. I can give you a good hit though. Let me know...weekends in am hours work for me the best

Jay
R. Jay Idea said:
Andrew, live in Camarillo and usually hit in the public courts up at Spanish Hills. Am older than you by the looks of it. I can give you a good hit though. Let me know...weekends in am hours work for me the best

Jay

Hi R. Jay,

Alright man, thanks for the reply. Let's make this happen. How about Saturday 4/4/09 11am? Let me know. If not, let me know what is a good time/date for ya.

-Andrew
Pete said:
Hi Andrew,

I live in TO. Your hours will work fine for me. My first choice would be the Westlake or TO High courts. What would work best for you?

Peter

Hi Pete,

I live in Ventura. Could we play in Camarillo? Let me know if you are okay with this. Let's schedule a time to meet and play.

-Andrew
Andrew, 8am is better for me...am a family man with kids and would like to start earlier if possible...my e-mail is jayidea2002@yahoo.com. shoot me an e-mail and let me know if it is workable. Am quite desperate to hit this weekend. Jay

Andrew Tse said:
R. Jay Idea said:
Andrew, live in Camarillo and usually hit in the public courts up at Spanish Hills. Am older than you by the looks of it. I can give you a good hit though. Let me know...weekends in am hours work for me the best

Jay

Hi R. Jay,

Alright man, thanks for the reply. Let's make this happen. How about Saturday 4/4/09 11am? Let me know. If not, let me know what is a good time/date for ya.

-Andrew
Andrew,

Please write me at peterhua247@gmail.com. How does Camarillo High or Mission Verde park sound to you? Weekdays after 6pm works best for me.

P


Andrew Tse said:
Pete said:
Hi Andrew,

I live in TO. Your hours will work fine for me. My first choice would be the Westlake or TO High courts. What would work best for you?

Peter

Hi Pete,

I live in Ventura. Could we play in Camarillo? Let me know if you are okay with this. Let's schedule a time to meet and play.

-Andrew
I am available weekends in Ventura. Alberto 818 800 1115
I live in Camarillo if anyone is down to hit.
Andrew,

I just moved to Camarillo and I am looking to play. I am probably about a 3.0 player. Let me know if you want to go hit.
RJay,

I just moved to camarillo and am looking to hit. Let me know what day/time works for you.

RJay said:
I live in Camarillo if anyone is down to hit.
Andrew, Jay--
I live in Camarillo, Mission Oaks area. Would enjoy meeting you for some rallies/games. I am about a 3.5 level until I play a few times and then should be back to my "regular" level of 4.0+

I am self-employed so my hours are pretty flexible--days or evenings.

Please call me 805-231-4238
Thanks, Doug
PS...My wife, Linda, would love play, too. She wants to meet some advanced beginner players for rallies and possible games so if you know of anyone, please let me know.

Andrew, live in Camarillo and usually hit in the public courts up at Spanish Hills. Am older than you by the looks of it. I can give you a good hit though. Let me know...weekends in am hours work for me the best

Jay
Hi,

Just getting back into tennis. Looking to play more often. Never played enough to become real good.

Want to hit together?

Larry

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service