Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

e-mail j12huang@ucsd.edu if you're interested. anywhere in Ventura County okay, but Camarillo would be best.
- johnny

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

Johnny, am available this weekend and eager to play. I usually hit at the public courts in Spanish hills. Please e-mail back with contact number Jay
Hi my name is Alberto and I am looking for a tennis partner. Which days and time you have available?
Hi, I'm about the same rating and also looking to hit with someone at the same level. I am based in Ventura though. If you are interested, we can meet anywhere. Weekends and weekday evening work for me.

Kashif
I am available in Ventura. Alberto 818 800 1115
N e one interested in a game, I'm available Mondays/Wednesdays 5:30pm and on. Name the place and the time and I'll be there. Text me at (805) 236-6271, NO CALLS PLEASE. I could drive to Port Hueneme/Ventura/Oxnard.
Josh,

I'm in Ventura and am available at 5:30pm tomorrow. Let me know where you want to meet up for some hitting. I am about 3.5 these days as I haven't played in a few months. What about you?

Kashif


Josh H. said:
N e one interested in a game, I'm available Mondays/Wednesdays 5:30pm and on. Name the place and the time and I'll be there. Text me at (805) 236-6271, NO CALLS PLEASE. I could drive to Port Hueneme/Ventura/Oxnard.
I play at the Oxnard College on Saturdays. Where do you normally play?

Kashif said:
Josh,

I'm in Ventura and am available at 5:30pm tomorrow. Let me know where you want to meet up for some hitting. I am about 3.5 these days as I haven't played in a few months. What about you?

Kashif


Josh H. said:
N e one interested in a game, I'm available Mondays/Wednesdays 5:30pm and on. Name the place and the time and I'll be there. Text me at (805) 236-6271, NO CALLS PLEASE. I could drive to Port Hueneme/Ventura/Oxnard.
I play at Ventura College or Buena High (on victoria ave in Ventura). Like I said, I am available tomorrow at 5:30pm so drop me a line if you're interested in some hitting. I am not match ready yet but we can play a match too if you want.

K


Josh H. said:
I play at the Oxnard College on Saturdays. Where do you normally play?

Kashif said:
Josh,

I'm in Ventura and am available at 5:30pm tomorrow. Let me know where you want to meet up for some hitting. I am about 3.5 these days as I haven't played in a few months. What about you?

Kashif


Josh H. said:
N e one interested in a game, I'm available Mondays/Wednesdays 5:30pm and on. Name the place and the time and I'll be there. Text me at (805) 236-6271, NO CALLS PLEASE. I could drive to Port Hueneme/Ventura/Oxnard.
Tomorrow at 6pm @ Camino Park?

Kashif said:
I play at Ventura College or Buena High (on victoria ave in Ventura). Like I said, I am available tomorrow at 5:30pm so drop me a line if you're interested in some hitting. I am not match ready yet but we can play a match too if you want.

K


Josh H. said:
I play at the Oxnard College on Saturdays. Where do you normally play?

Kashif said:
Josh,

I'm in Ventura and am available at 5:30pm tomorrow. Let me know where you want to meet up for some hitting. I am about 3.5 these days as I haven't played in a few months. What about you?

Kashif


Josh H. said:
N e one interested in a game, I'm available Mondays/Wednesdays 5:30pm and on. Name the place and the time and I'll be there. Text me at (805) 236-6271, NO CALLS PLEASE. I could drive to Port Hueneme/Ventura/Oxnard.
hi, live in Camarillo off of Pleasant valley road exit...am probably a 3.5 self-rated. will e-mail you...Jay
Johny, same deal for me. Former junior-college player at Marymount College in Palos Verdes then later at USC to a lesser degree. My name is Mack- I'm a 3.5-4.0 player and I live up in Ojai behind Libbey Park- Lets play there. Give me a call at 805-509-8107. Flexible hours.
I usually play at Camino Real or Ventura College. We can alternate. I can play also weekends.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service