Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I'm not the greatest player but I have a tennis skirt so I at least look the part :) I mostly enjoy just getting out there and getting some exercise. I'm not horrible either but would feel bad if you thought we were gonna have a "Australian Open" type match. If anyone is looking for a not so serious game email me at kjrea1@gmail.com.

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Gabriel,

Absolutley, always looking for more people interested in playing. unfortunately I am sick as a dog right now so it may be another week before I can get out and play. I'll keep you posted. I'm also down to play in Ventura.

Kristin
Hey Gabriel,

Thanks feeling much better and have even hit the courts a couple times. Sorry I didn't get your message until now. Been so busy at work haven't had time to get on the site. I can do tomorrow or Sunday if you're interested. Next week is a little rough as I'm headed to Nashville for work. Let me know if you're around this weekend.
Hi Kristin,
I think I'm about at your level when it comes to tennis. I'm open to play Mondays after work if you're up for it. I'm trying to get myself to rally better and need more practice. Let me know if this works for you.

Noemi
805surfgirl@gmail.com
Love it. I don't have a skirt, maybe I should get that to make me feel better about how much I suck. I live near dope courts in Dos Vientos, Newbury Park - any interest?
Hi Kristin, are you still looking to play tennis? I live in TO and want to play tennis more often during the week around 6:30p. We could meet partway in Newbury Park. Let me know if you are interested.
Hello, I'm looking to play some tennis again, I was travelling for my work and now have a little break. I live in Ventura so would prefer to play in Ventura. Please contact me at

photodeb@aol.com
Thanks,
Debby

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service