Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hey there anyone out there looking to play either singles or doubles. Me and my buddy play over at Riverridge quite often. hit me up anytime if u wanna set a game up. superfuego805@yahoo.com

Views: 225

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Roderick
Is it indoor? We cannot play outdoor in this rain. What's the address?
Thanks
Would you like to hit next weekend? Saturday or Sunday mornings work best.
Bettina
Grasanbreu@hotmail.com
Hi Bettina,
Sounds good. Either Saturday or Sunday morning works for me. Could you email me the time and address?
Thanks,
Saeed
sbaba75@msn.com
i played tennis for over a Decade !,, but last time i held a Racket was more than a year ago,, so am a bit Rusty !!,,, i live in L.A. and i ould love to join u guys,, whenevr u decicde,, if next weekend is confirmed and u got a room for a rusty player,,cool if not,,later :),,soon the Rust will go :)) if God Willed :)
Hi Ismail and Sara,

Grasanbreu and I are going to play this coming Sunday morning in Camarillo. If you are interested in joining us, please drop me an email and I will send you the exact time and address.

Saeed
sbaba75@msn.com
Hi all,
Bettina and I played this morning; it was fun.
I will not be around this week, but after that either weekdays after 6pm or anytime weekend works for me in case you like to hit.
Best,
Saeed
Hi Saeed:

I just joined the club. I also live in Camarillo. Let me know when and where you want to play, I would like to join. Thanks.

Jane
Hi Jane,
Thanks for the note. I can hit this week any day after 6pm except Monday and Friday, or any time weekend either in Camarillo or Thousand Oaks. If interested, please drop me an email to set up the time and location.
Best,
Saeed
sbaba75@msn.com
Where is River Ridge?
Hi Sara,

I can play after 6pm (or any time weekends) in either Thousand Oaks or Camarillo. It it works for you, please send me an email so we can set up a game.

Best,

Saeed
sbaba75@msn.com
Anyone wanna hit this weekend? Please email me if you do. We can play in Camarillo or nearby cities.

Thanks,
Saeed
sbaba75@msn.com
Hi Saeed:

I can play on this Sunday afternoon anytime between 2:30-6:30 in Camarillo. If it works for you, please send me a email with time and location you want to play. Thanks.

Jane

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service