Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hey Vancouverites! Anyone planning on attending the Indian Wells BNP Paribas? I just booked my flights as so cheap through Allegiant from Bellingham- $60 each way DIRECT! Awesome deal! I am headed down there solo and I wanted to see if any other Canadians are headed for some tennis and sun?!?!! All the Pros are confirmed! It will be a blast! And as Rafa's biggest fan I am hoping he will defend his title.  Let me know! Would love a travel companion.  Brea

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

i havebeen trying for a month now to convince friends to road trip it with me down there, no luck so far though......guess i will be stuck watching FYB's HD footage of the practise courts again this year.....lame....
Hey Matthew! I hear you! I have been trying to convince my friends too but they are not big enough tennis fans to go to Palm Springs. You couldn't drive down there for $150 round trip! Book a flight! I fly out on the Thurs 18th and return Tues 23rd. I haven't got my tickets yet for the matches and am just trying to line up a hotel. Lots of cheap hotel options; either staying at Homewood Suites are the Embassy Suites at La Quinta- both are walking distance from the stadium and also offer a shuttle. Tickets to the matches are cheapo! It will be better than trying to attend the Rogers Cup which is soooo expensive.

Matthew Randall said:
i havebeen trying for a month now to convince friends to road trip it with me down there, no luck so far though......guess i will be stuck watching FYB's HD footage of the practise courts again this year.....lame....
Nice deal. I'd love to be your travel companion but no chance for me to go on a weekday, damn. That's one of my favorite tournaments too. Hit me up if you'd like a playing companion though :) rod758@hotmail.com
Hiya! I'd love a playing companion! I currently have no one to play with. I have been taking lessons for the last 6 months and am currently in the process of looking at memberships with two private clubs so I can get into some tennis networks and meet other players so I can actually get out playing. I am transitioning from volleyball and still a beginner- so if you don't mind? I have a trial membership currently and can rent indoor courts if you want to play? I am free week nights and on the weekends...whats your schedule like?

King said:
Nice deal. I'd love to be your travel companion but no chance for me to go on a weekday, damn. That's one of my favorite tournaments too. Hit me up if you'd like a playing companion though :) rod758@hotmail.com
Fly down on the Friday or Saturday then! Check out flight times/costs on allegiants website.

Brea said:
Hiya! I'd love a playing companion! I currently have no one to play with. I have been taking lessons for the last 6 months and am currently in the process of looking at memberships with two private clubs so I can get into some tennis networks and meet other players so I can actually get out playing. I am transitioning from volleyball and still a beginner- so if you don't mind? I have a trial membership currently and can rent indoor courts if you want to play? I am free week nights and on the weekends...whats your schedule like?

King said:
I wouldn't mind just moving around and hitting some :) I'm intermediate but don't play much in the winter, so I have some rust right now. I've only played twice this year outdoor. I'm also free late afternoons/evenings and weekend. Which indoor courts do you usually play at?

Brea said:

King said:

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service