Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi. There's no hard and fast way to do this. Just post a comment in here and tell everyone about yourself and let people know when, where, how competitive, etc.

Also, the whole group can go meet at some courts and you can all pair up and figure out good matches. :-)

M

Views: 19

Replies to This Discussion

struggling to figure out how to use this site ........... just looking for people on the westside of Vancouver to play tennis with 3, 3.5 & up (if they're patient :)
Hi Thomas.
Introduce yourself on this forum with the Start New Discssion link. Tell them exactly what you just put in here. You can also look thru the member profiles in this group, find someone else at your level, and leave a note on their page. Thirdly, you can send a message to the whole group with the link on the group page. I hope this helps,
Mark
my problem is I can't FIND Vancouver members ! If I put Vancouver, or Vancouver Members in the "Search" field nothing happens. I'd expect that even if I was the only vancouver member it would at least show me - wouldn't it ?
Good news for you, there's actually 22 members in this Vancouver Group. I wonder what is happening on your end? What browser are you using.

Here's the URL:
http://www.tennisopolis.com/group/vancouver Go to the main page of the Vancouver Group and the members are on the left side. It shows 4, but click "view all'. Do you see now?

Mark
I'm looking for tennis partner too. I'm living in Burnaby Vancouver.
My e-mail address is ikekim48@gmail.com.
Hi Thomas. I see that you have found some members since you posted this, but I just tested the search function and put "vancouver" in it and got this result: http://www.tennisopolis.com/profiles/friend/list?q=vancouver
Which listed 104 members.

M
Hello all

I am in Richmond BC looking for new people to hit with I play the local tournaments at the 4.0-4.5 level.
I also created a group for tennis players in Richmond BC, check it out
Hi~ Jennifer.
I'm going to join with you whenever you have time except Thursday and Sunday.

please let me know my e-mail, ikekim48@gmail.com
Hi Jennifer, I see you started the Van West group.
Here is the link everyone.
Mark
Where and when does your group meet? I would like to hook up with 4.0 players. I can travel to Richmond. Weekends and after 5 weekdays is OK with me. My profile name is Joseph, but it was meant to be just a joke to get in the site. My email: jchao@telus.net
Hey guys,
I live in Burnaby, I'm a beginner/intermediate. Basically means I'm not ready for tourney's but I can rally a decent game! Love the sport and would love to find some people to play with as most of my friends aren't really into it.

I usually play at Confed or Willingdon Park in Burnaby, but I can travel reasonable. Let me know!
Hello y'all!
It's finally getting nice outside so I figured it's a good time to head to the courts. I used to play tennis professionally as a kid, but that was almost 20 years ago so... I think I can give a worthy fight to some novice or even intermediate players, but would need to work on my shots before (especially my serve...).
Anyway, I don't really know what you guys mean by Vancouver west, (west Vancouver? West side? West end?) but I live in the West End (that's downtown) and would like to play with someone who's willing to play along!
Give me a shout if interested (sorry, I can play only on weekends, work you know...) @ weinnir at gmail dot com.
Thanks!

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service