Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Gary Mitchell's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey charlie that's great. Will call you tomorrow. My cell is xxx.xxx.xxxx Can go…"

Gary Mitchell replied Aug 3, 2010 to Looking for Intermediate and higher hitting partners in Vancouver

8 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Gary Mitchell

"Hi Yuki, I am around 4.0 and love to play at QE park. They are just re-doing all the…"

Gary Mitchell replied Aug 2, 2010 to Looking for 4.0 player to hit with

1 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Gary Mitchell

"Hey, I am free to play at those times. I like to play at QE park because I have neve…"

Gary Mitchell replied Jul 27, 2010 to tennis after work M-F

1 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Gary Mitchell

"Hey Jeff, That was quick and not usual for this site. Could you make it 4 today? H…"

Gary Mitchell replied Jul 26, 2010 to Looking for tennis partners on the East Side

9 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Michiko Nagafuchi

"Hey Jeff, I am available to play most days after 3. QE park is always a good place.…"

Gary Mitchell replied Jul 25, 2010 to Looking for tennis partners on the East Side

9 Aug 8, 2010

"Hey Daniel, Just give me a call when you are free to play. "

Gary Mitchell replied Jul 22, 2010 to Looking for Intermediate and higher hitting partners in Vancouver

8 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Gary Mitchell

"When are you free to play Daniel? Gary "

Gary Mitchell replied Jul 21, 2010 to Looking for Intermediate and higher hitting partners in Vancouver

8 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Gary Mitchell

"Hey Daniel, Stanley Park has the tournement on now until the 25th. David Lam is onl…"

Gary Mitchell replied Jul 17, 2010 to Looking for Intermediate and higher hitting partners in Vancouver

8 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Gary Mitchell

"Hey Darren, I am around the same level. Not 'playing' yet but hitting. I too am fle…"

Gary Mitchell replied Jul 15, 2010 to Looking for tennis partners on the East Side

9 Aug 8, 2010

"Hey Dave, I am always looking for more people to rally with available weekends. Gar…"

Gary Mitchell replied Jul 10, 2010 to Tennis today of tommorow

1 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Gary Mitchell

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service