Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Vancouver Tennis Discussions (230)

← Back to Vancouver Tennis
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Doubles match?

Hi, I'm looking for a group of fun young people to play a casual (slightly competitive!) doubles match. Mixed doubles would be fun - at the…

Started by Julia Bye

5 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Matthew Randall

Tennis in North Vancouver this weekend

anyone able to play Saturday (am- early afternoon) or Sunday (early morning till 10 am) ? My tennis buds are engaged with their own games/…

Started by andy

0 Apr 3, 2009

Tennis in South Vancouver

I'm near 49th and Fraser and I'm looking for a tennis partner to play in the area. I would guess that I'm about a level 3 player. I've nev…

Started by RC

0 Jan 25, 2009

Introductions: who, where, and how good?

Introductions: who, where, and how good? Hi. I started this thread for your group so that everyone can introduce themselves in here and say…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

3 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by Matthew Randall

somebody wants to play???

wanna play tennis e mail antonio9510@hotmail.com

Started by antonio i

0 Oct 29, 2008

Tennis in BURNABY anyone? Hi , im a below average player who likes to stay active

Anyone interested and free weeknights?

Started by Chris

1 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by shane

North Vancouver

Would like to play tennis with other women. I'm not a total beginner but I'm definately not a 2.0.

Started by Laura

0 Sep 30, 2008

Tennis (Kits beach)

Just moved from ontario, looking to play tennis before the season goes on us. my email address is italia26@hotmail.com, I can hold a rally…

Started by Vincent Flamia

0 Sep 4, 2008

pick up rallies in kits?

I am a beginner to intermediate level player and would like to get into some frieldly rallying. Could play games, but probably lack the con…

Started by Jack Yan

0 Sep 2, 2008

TENNIS DOUBLES EVERY FRIDAY ROBSON PARK

I am 15 years old and me and my brother want too try playing doubles. we are at robson park almost every friday if u want to play REPLY to…

Started by Michael

0 Aug 23, 2008

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service