Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Vancouver Tennis Discussions (230)

← Back to Vancouver Tennis
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just moved to Vancouver Today!!

Hello All! I just moved to Vancouver today and Im looking for some tennis players. I have been playing off and on for years now but I would…

Started by Jesse Robertson

12 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Judy Weiland

tennis buddy wanted :)

Hi there, newish to Vancouver and I am looking to meet some people who want to have fun playing tennis.  I have had some tennis lessons and…

Started by Judy Weiland

0 Mar 17, 2011

Tennis for a fun workout

hi im an intermediate player  looking for players  to rally or play male or female  on a beginner or intermediate level  you can reach me a…

Started by diego aka

1 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Libby Spooner

Just getting back into the swing of things after a long break. Need hitting partners

Hello, I'm a 3.5 to 4.0 player that's looking for a hitting partner in the Vancouver area.  I'm working on consistency, shot placement, sta…

Started by Derek Boyd

5 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by jason

Tennis partner Coquitlam-Port Moody area

Hello,   Looking for a 3.5-4.0 male partner to play weekdays between 10 am and 4 pm.  I usually play at People's Court Academy or, outside,…

Started by Dominic Therrien

0 Oct 18, 2010

Got the day off!

Who's up for a hit in vancouver today!? 3.0 player lookin to get some hits in before the rain come back.Games or rallies whatever works.

Started by Mike C.

0 Sep 28, 2010

Winter Tennis California and or Mexico

If anyone is interested in my knowledge of the tennis scene in Palms Springs area and or the Mazatlan area I can help.  I have played tenni…

Started by william

0 Aug 30, 2010

Looking for a hitting partner

Hey all, I'm a 3.5/4.0 player looking to rally, game, whatever... I live in gastown but prefer to play in North Van or anywhere you don't h…

Started by Alex E

1 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Leslie

Looking for tennis partners on the East Side

Hello,I live right next to the Tupper courts which are located between Main and Fraser on 23rd ave.  They are in pretty good condition for…

Started by Darren Glowacki

9 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Michiko Nagafuchi

2.5 M, looking for similar level around cambie/kits area.

i work at children's hospital so eric hamber is the preferred courts after work. M-F after 1730, or any time during Sat/Sun.I've seen some…

Started by Eugene W

0 Aug 8, 2010

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service