Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Looking to hit today. Anywhere in Arlington/ Ballston/ Courthouse would be fine!

Views: 236

Replies to This Discussion

Don't do it! She never shows!
John, youre crazy... dont listen to him! :-)

John said:
Don't do it! She never shows!
I can't this wednesday, but next wednesday at 630 would be perfect. I prefer the 2 courts off of Wilson and Monroe near Virginia Square metro (a lot less crowded than Quincy). Woops, I am getting ahead of myself, it isn't next wednesday yet...
Hey,

I just joined this site and looking for people to hit. I am rated a 4.0 player. I just moved here yesterday. I am dying to hit. I am from Atlanta and I typically hit on Tues, Thur or Sat and Sun's. I am use to playing tennis 3 to 4 nights a week. If you are interested and want to me up in the Arlington/Ballston/Courthouse area just where and when. I am new to the Arlington area.

Please feel free to contact me at deborah_koontz@yahoo.com
I can hit around 6:30 today in the Arlington/Ballston/Courthouse area. Contact me at deborah_koontz@yahoo.com.
i can hit today. im headed that way tonight anyway because i need to go to the tennis factory (tennis store in ballston)
hope im not too late. oh wait, i see you posted this over two weeks ago. bummer...
If you give me a day's notice I can usually play on Mon, Weds or Thurs. Let me know.

Arlington is great and on my way home from work. I love to play.

Marc

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service