Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

New to town and looking for tennis partners. Anyone know of any good social tennis groups, just show up and play in the District or near the Metro?

Views: 63

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,
I am looking for someone to play or just hit the ball around with. I live in Mt. Pleasant, which is near the yellow line metro stop in Columbia Heights. I am also really close to the AdMo or Dupont courts. I'd like to play sometime this week or weekend?

go
I'll play. Email me at djc2004@gmail.com. I usually play hains point or cap hill courts but can metro or bike elsehwhere if needed.
I'm game. I'm moving to D.C. this weekend and am free after 5/26. Weekends or after 7:30 p.m. weeknights.

I live near Chinatown, but can metro it if needed.

Email me at nicholasebarron@gmail.com.
Hey,

My name is Ryan and I go to college in DC but am originally from Atlanta and have decided to take up tennis again. I am looking for a partner around the silver spring area but would be willing to play off of a DC metro station. I am a singles player but have worked on my net game considerably and could play doubles as well. I am usually free to play on the weekends and I promise that I wont creep you out or anything.

Email me at ryanvp@gmail.com if you are interested in hitting around.

Thanks!
Ryan
Heya, I live by Dupont/Adam's Morgan and also looking for folks to play regularly with on Sundays. I'm open to to playing tomorrow afternoon.
Hi,

This is my first post, so am not sure whether this will work properly or not. When I was living in Phoenix, there used to be a group that played doubles on Sundays, and people would just show up and play. Is there such a group that meets regularly? If not, going by this thread, we can probably start something like that here as well, and any courts that are metro accessible would probably work, would it not?

Anirban
That sounds fun to me! Would it have to be doubles?

(I'm new to the area, too...Ballston...and could metro to wherever to play!)
I'm up for doubles and singles during the weekend as long as enough 4.0+ players show up
Hi. I recently decided to get back into tennis after many years of not playing. I'm currently taking lessons at the Rock Creek Park tennis facility. I'd consider myself an advanced beginner and I'm looking for someone to practice with and hopefully improve my game. Open most evenings and weekends and can travel. Let me know if you're interested.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service