Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi, I haven't played tennis in a while but would like to get back into it. I was probably about a 3.5 when I played regularly. I'm just looking for someone to hit with once or twice a week. Thanks!

Views: 9

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,
Your post seems pretty old but will give it a try anyways since I live in Herndon and haven't seen from the area yet... I'm a decent player, I believe but don't necessarily know my ranking...so if you're still around for tennis, let me know... thanks...
I'm looking for someone in the Sterling/Reston/Herndon to hit some balls with. Let me know if your into it sometime after work (after 5:00) or some weekend morning.
Hi,

I guess I am all in on this - decent player - after 5pm, tennis courts on corner Sunrise Valley Dr/Wiehle Ave? Let me know if this is still viable... Thanks...

Sergei
Let me know if you're still looking for "someone to hit with once or twice a week." Cheers.

- Tom

www.myspace.com/gmucommander
I live in Centreville, beginner, available tuesday-thursday afternoon-evening.

I'm looking to hit regularly.

email me if you're interested (tyderf@hotmail.com)

Fred
I live in Herndon and play at the community center area if you're still available. I play in the evenings after 6:00pm. I am also looking for a doubles partner against some friends once you get back to form!
hey tabby.. if you are still interested in playing i need someone to hit with. my family has roped me into playing in the pink ribbon tournament in a 3 weeks and I want to practice a bit.
Hey Greg, I don't know how helpful I'll be for practising, I'm definitely more in the "tennis for fun" category, but I'd be happy to hit sometime. I'm in Herndon and have courts near me, let me know.
Hi. I'm replying to the Herndon/Reston post about looking for players. I work in Herndon right by Worldgate and am interesetd in playing weekdays after work (ideally, anywhere from 6:30pm on). Can also do weekday mornings too ... say 7am-830am. I don't mind playing in the colder temps, so long as there's not snow on the ground!

I'm a 3.5 or so rating, 30 yrs old, recently in a co-ed WTT league in DC but looking to really just hit around, play several sets, etc. Need to work on my doubles game, so the more people the merrier.

Drop me a line if you want to set something up. Andrew
Hi Andrew,

I am also looking for someone to hit around with... I think I am fine playing in the cold up into the 30s. I just recently picked up on tennis so I don't know my rating or anything but I have developed a reasonable forehand and need to work on my backhand.

Let me know if you want to play sometime in the coming few days.

Salil.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service