Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi,

I have not played tennis in a while, and would love to play again. Is anyone interested in playing in the Bethesda area? I am free in the evenings and during the weekends.

Thanks,

Mona

Views: 9

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Mona,

I haven't played in quite some time either, but I'm determined that this will be the year... I live in NW but could make it up to Bethesda after 7 or on the weekends. I used to be pretty solidly intermediate, but best I can promise right now is that I can keep it in the court.

Charles
Hi Charles,

That would be fun! I am sure you are better than you say you are. Let me know what days are good for you, and we can coordinate a time/day to play.

Take care,
Mona
(PS I lost my cell phone this weekend, so email would be the best method to contact me this week.)
Hey Mona,

Oh crap, sorry about your cell phone. Maybe one evening early next week? Email me - charlesaschneider@yahoo.com - and we can coordinate.

Look forward to hitting around!

Charles
Hi Charles,

I was wondering if you wanted to meet Monday or Tuesday evening to play tennis. I replaced my phone; please call or email me so we can coordinate a time to meet.

Take care,
Mona
650-714-0838
Hi, Charles and Mona. I'm also up for a game with either of you, maybe this week if the weather improves (?). I'm new to DC, just moved to Capitol Hill, and looking to play a relaxed game occasionally. Haven't played in awhile, but I was maybe a 3.0 back in the day. That's a guess. Anyway, you can reach me at rosscoen@gmail.com if you're interested. Thanks!
Hi Ross:

I live in Bethesda, and would love ot play a relaxed game sometime in the near future. (I also have played in a while, so I wouldn't mind hitting the ball once in a while.) Let me know when you are free and we can coordinate on a time and place to play.

Take care,
Mona
monaanjali@gmail.com
Hi Mona,

My name is Alexis. I just joined the group yesterday and I saw your posting. I would love to hit with you in Bethesda sometime. Weekends are good for me. I also have not played tennis in a while so it would be nice to get out and hit with someone again. Drop me a line when you have a chance. Take care.
Hi Alexis,

I am glad you live in Bethesda, so it might be easier to find a time to play. My weekends are free, if I know about plans ahead of time. Email me so we can coordinate a time and place to meet.

Take care,
Mona
monaanjali@gmail.com
Hi Mona,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm actually living in DC but I would still be glad to make it up to Bethesda to play. If you're free sometime next weekend maybe we could hit some then. Take care.
Hi Alexis:

That sounds good. Perhaps we shoudl contact each other early next week to set up a time. You don't mean this weekend, correct?

Mona
That sounds good. Yes, next weekend. I'll email you early next week. I look forward to meeting and playing with you. Good night.
Greetings Mona!

I just joined this forum and live in North Bethesda. I would love to find hitting partners on weeknights and weekends. It sounds like you already have some hitting partners but I would love to join you guys so we can play more tennis :) Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Darwin

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service