Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi,
Need tennis partner for afternoons. Am 50, a bit overweight and would like to start playing regularly again. I am a 4.0. I am in NW DC (Woodley Park)

Mike

Views: 8

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

I'm an intermediate female hitter, OK ground strokes but working to improve at net.

I live in Columbia Heights and am happy to hit at Van Ness/UDC; 18th and California; 16th Street and Lamont; or other courts in NW.

My cell is: 646-464-1677, but unfortunately I can't hit on weekday afternoons, only weekends or early evenings.

Thanks!
Oona
Hi Oona,
I am an intermediate and am looking to play on weekday evenings. I live in Woodley Park so VanNess would be ideal or Adams Morgan. I've never played there but I feel the Adams Morgan courts might fill up fast on weekdays? I could be at VanNess at like 6:15 most days. Let me know if you (or anyone else reading this who it might work for) would want to play there sometime.

Cheers,
Brett

badgeratch@yahoo.com
Hi, are you guys still playing? I am a beginner and havent played in years but really want to get back into it. I live in Columbia Heights. Thanks!
Hi Mike,

I'm 34, a bit overweight, and I would like to hit again after a 19 year hiatus from the game. I am located in southern Alexandria, but I can travel. I see you are a 4.0 player, it must have been difficult to keep your rating after all these years.

Regards,

Martin

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service